t w e n t y

Alex's POV
There was about 10 minutes left of the day and I got called down to the office.

They asked me a few questions about what happened the night of the party, the alcohol and more bullshit.

When they finally finished I walked back to my classroom and grabbed my bag.

I looked outside and saw the buses were leaving.

"SHIT!" I screamed.

I ran as fast as I could down all the stairs and out the double doors.

"WAIT!" I waved my arms like crazy but the last bus just left.

I stomped my feet in anger and walked back into the school.

I went to the cafeteria and called my mom. She said she was at work and that Bradley would pick me up in about an hour.

Great.

I sat down and began doing my homework when I heard screaming.

I looked up and saw the giant window which had a clear view of football practice.

Where I should be.

Ethan was getting yelled at. He kept his head down the whole time.

I shook my head and did my homework.

About an hour later, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey sorry I'm not gonna be able to get you until late."

"Bradley are you kidding me?!"

"No, I'm sorry okay? I'm stuck here at baseball practice see if someone can give you a ride or just walk home it's not even far."

I hung up the phone without even responding.

I sighed and packed up all my stuff and headed to the double doors for the second time that day.

I began walking down the sidewalk and put in my headphones while I scrolled threw Twitter.

I had to walk past the football field.

Ugh.

I saw the boys were already done with practice as they were all huddled talking. I kept my head down and walked as fast as I could blasting my music in my ears. I breathed out as I finally past the football field.

But I wasn't fast enough.

I felt to arms wrap around me.

"HUH?" I gasped falling.

I turned around to see Ethan on the floor next to me.

"Hey." He said awkwardly.

I stood up fast, brushing myself off as I continued to walk.

"Hey wait!" Ethan called.

I just raised my music. That's when my headphones were snatched from my ears.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I screamed.

"Give what back?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood for your fucking sarcasm." I said crossing my arms.

He put them in my hands. I stormed away again.

"Alex please we need to talk!" He said jumping in front of me.

"ARE YOU THAT STUPID?" I screamed.

"I'm sorry okay? How many times do I need to say it?" He pleaded.

"You don't need to say it at all. Words mean nothing. Actions show." I huffed and walked away.

"Alex I have feelings for you!" He said.

I suddenly stopped walking and turned around. His eyes were tear filled.

"Well then get rid of them." I gulped out.

I turned around and continued walking.

"Alex..." He said standing in front of me.

A tear ran down his cheek.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" He asked.

"Think hard enough and you'll find out." I said holding in my tears.

I pushed past him walking away leaving him confused and breathless on the sidewalk.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment! I want to try to get 105 votes and 50 comments!
Kirsten💋