Prolouge

The sunlight slowly creeped into the warm room, and the birds chirped their morning song. The dust particles in the air danced and skipped in the first rays of sunlight which slowly shine on the pale face of Glitch Emeraldstar. Her red curly hair splayed over her white cloth pillow, the warmth of her bed so comforting she dreaded the thought of leaving it.

Nevertheless, she got up out of the comfort and warmth and yawned while stretching absent-mindedly. For a moment she sat on the foot of her bed thoughtfully, altough, her mind was as blank as fresh printing paper. Her curly cherry red hair occupied two diffrent colored stripes of hair. One black and one white as the freshest coat of snow.

She got up and lazily dragged her feet to her white dressor which had the paint peeling off of it. She grabbed her brush and cascaded it through her hair, starting from the ends and working her way up to keep it simple and less painful. Her red brown eyes scanned themselves in the mirror, looking for something, even though she doesn't even know what she's looking for in the reflection.

She gathers a pair of light blue jeans and a white T-shirt and slowly walks to the shower. She closes the door behind her in the bathroom amd locks it, just to be on the safe side. She sets her phone down on top of the clothes and turns the eater to heat, having to wait for atleast three minuted for it to be satisfying to her. While she waits, she decides to check her phone, only to find nothing new.

She walks back to the water and tests it out, and when it gets to her satisfaction, she strips herself of her clothes and jumping in. The hot water soothes her muscles. She grabs the shampoo and latheres it into her hair, making sure to get her ears. She curls her tail up and washes it along with her black angelic wings before rinsing it all out and scrubbing herself. She turns off the water and dries herself off, then grabs her clothes and throws those on.
Then she dries her hair and combs it, making sure to keep one tiny curl dangling in her face. She walks out of the bathroom after turning off the lights and puts her pyjamas in the wash. She walks downstairs with more enerhey than she did when she woke up. She grabs her laptop and searches up: " Hybrid Schools for Teenagers".

A/N

Hi! Glitch here! What do you think so far? More updates coming soon! Go check out my friend's side of the story, her name is TheCrazyWolfPack2. The title for her editon is: " Ways of a Hybrid". So, go check that out it mean alot to me! Also dont forget to bumble bee that vote button and leave a comment in the comments section! But please be respectful of one-another! Well, I'll talk to you later, and don't forget to leave a vote and a comment and please follow me! Bye!

- G.E