Chapter 5: Suprise choir

I woke up, and heard voices downstairs. I wondered about them while I did my hair and while I took the morning shower. While i walked downsatirs, I saw a very familiar face from choir. Oh. Choir.

Was I reallly asleep for that long?

I ruffle my pixie cut red hair since I am known for my shirt ruffled hair, making sure my bangs stick up and out, like some anime character or something. They love that.

But where's Nicole?

I hear shuffling in Tyler's room. Ew.

I open the door without thinking but thankfully it's just Adam and Tyler playing.. tag.... okay that's not wierd.

I clear my throat. " Hey, have you guys seen Nicole? "

The shake their heads and continue with the game. " Well, have you seen Ian?"

" He went to the store to get food and shampoo and stuff. " Tyler says.

" Thanks guys." I say.

I go downstairs and stand next to Nicole silently. They are talking about places to go.

" Let's make a concert in the park! " i exclaim. " We can invite everyone!"

Nicole jumps a little at my sudden outburst, then nods approvingly. " All in favor of that sing your name! "

Everyone sings their name.

Nicole suggests we do the Pitch Perfect 2 accapella soundtrack and James suggested we get a gymnastics instructro to teach us some tricks. We liked that idea, and started practicing.

A/N

hey doods srry this chapter is so short I godda catch up with Nicole while she is out looking for hiuses and stuff. So, as always. Leave a comment and a vote! and don't forget to follow me! It means alot! Also, go check Out my freind Nicole (Thecrazywolfpack2) she is a really good person and i know she wouls be very happy to see new followers and more views on her book! Next chapter will probably be uploaded in the next fourty minutes or so so STAY TUNED!

K

BYE