Chapter 6: Presents

The music went great, and when the crowd stood up and cheered, it sent shivers down my spine and butterflies went crazy in my stomach. The first person I looked for was Ian, I scanned the crowd, looking for his dirty blonde hair, his big, bright smile, anything if his.

   Then, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. Ian. As always.

   " Hey." he whispered, his head leaning into the crook of my neck.

   I smiled and put my hands over his."Hey."

   He laughed and planted a kiss on my cheek before pulling away and standing infront of me. " You did great." he complimented.

   I blushed a little and thanked him. "Hey, have you seen Nicole?" I asked.

   He nodded towords her, who was kissing Tyler passionatly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

   " Are you gonna say what you always say?" Ian asked, standing next to me.

   I nodded and walked over to them.
  " Guys. Save it for Tyler's room."

  Then I just walked away without letting Nicole or Tyler respond. I simply plugged the headphones in and listened to them. I had told Ian to wait for me at the car, but I was really going to go somewhere else. I got a text from Nicole, saying it was time to go home. But, I wasn't going home.

  Not yet anyways. I had made plans, and I needed to get those done.

   ____________________

The city smelled of sewer, echaust, and cigarettes. Lucky for me, i have a very sensitive sense of smell so woopdy frekin doo. My hoodie was up to cover my ears and the skirt I'm wearing does just fine to cover my super short tail. My wings are tightly tucked underneath the jackets.

  I get to the store, and buy what something I have had on my mimd for a while. It's a present fro Nicole, since tomorrow is her special Birthday. I walk in and look around the aisles for it, when a dog walks by me and starts barking and tugging at it's leash. It knows what I am and I can understand it. The owner just looks at me and I shrug, but I'm really listening to what the dog has to say.

   " You! You! You! What are you? Who are you why do you have wings I can smell your wings! What are you?! Dog, or bird?!?!?!"

   I seriously want to slap the dog so hard he wont be able to bark for months. Instead, I out my hoodie down gently to show the owner, because his daughter is one of them. He and I transform.

  The dog looks at me and his tail goes between his legs. I smirk and show him my wings. He whimpers.

  I transform back. " He won't do that again. He will be a very good behaving dog from now on. I guarantee it." I say, shaking the man's hand.

  He smiles, and I look at the daughter, shyly hiding behind her father's leg. I kneel down to her size, and hand her the necklace and some money to pay for it.

  " The money is with her. What's her name?" I ask.

  The father smiles. " Tiffany."

  I smile. " Beautiful name. Well, I have to get going, it's my friend's birthday."

  He smiles and shakes my hand. The daughter tugs on my wing gently.

   " Don't go. We can play together." she says sweetly.

  I laugh softly. " Would it make you feel better if I gave you one of my most special feathers?"

  She looks at her dad for approval, and he nods. I put my wing infront of her, letting her choose which ever feather she wants. She chooses wisely. Some of my feathers have red fading into the black, and she chooses one of them.

   " Good choice, Tiffany. Well, I have to go. Until next time, Tiffany, Sir." I say, nodding to Tiffany and then her father.

  He nods and waves goodbye as I walk to the register to oay for what I got for Nicole. She's going to love this. The register lady smiles at me.

  " You don't have to cover your wings or tail or ears. It's common now days. " she says.

   " I know,but, I-im a very rare type. A melanistic rare type, and Not many people liked my breed." I say.

   She looks up at me with a smirk." What breed is that?"

  I look at her, and she tells me she wont tell anyone. " Maned wolf.Winged."

  She looks at me. " Nice. Well, how are you so good with kids?"

  I smile." Naturally. I was in the army and I dealt with alot of routy moody kids when I was raiding."

   She looks at me again, then back at the comouter screen, scanning my item. " How long did you serve, dear?"

   " Five or six years. "

  She puts a discount on the item I am buying, sixty percent. " Thank you for your service. And so sorry about your loss."

   I look at her. " H-how did you-"

   Her eyes. Yellow eyes. I back up, knocking into an aisle. She laughs.

   " You stay away from me." I say, taking the item and running as fast as my beat up legs will take me.

   No. I killed it. It's dead. I burned it. It died. It's just my imagination. I'm hallucinating. It's gone. I killed it for vengance.

   It staying that way. For good. That's in the past and out of my world.Bye bye.

  I walk up to the house. " Honey, I'm hoooome!" I say, mocking Ian.

   A/N

  THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MORE NEVER FORGET CROSSOVERS ANYMORE OKAY?!?!? I JUST DID THAT TO FUCK SITH YOU GUYS BRAINS. NO MORE. LMAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

  GO CHECK OUT THECRAZYWOLFPACK2'S SIDE IF THE STORY. IT IZ OF THE AWESOME.

   K

BYE.