Chapter 7: Party ghosts

Ian meets me at the top of the stairs."Did you get it?" he asks.

I nod and show him the inside if my jacket, the necklace in one of the pockets. He smiles. " Nice. You got the other thing?"
Shoot.I left it when I ran out. " Oh. No. I didn't. Sorry. I totally forgot about it."

He frowns." That's alright. I got it. I knew you would forget." he says.

I look up at him and smile. " You know me so well, don't you?"

He laughs shyly. " I guess."

I kiss him on the cheek. " You're so cute when you get shy like that." my lips gently brush against his.

" Whatever." he says.

I laugh and take him to the living room. It's the middle of the night and we need to wrap her gifts. He gets a cyan wrapping and I get a turquoise wrap. He gives me what he got and I give him what I got, and we both get to it.

______________________

I wake up, and remember yesterday. The lady was the highlight of the day, sadly.

" Glitch... Glitch, baby. Wake up. we need to go pick up the cake." Ian says, lightly shaking my shoulders.

I rub my eyes. " Why can't Adam and Karla go do that? I need to get dresses for today and I need to..... yeah."

He chuckles. " Because they are all asleep."

I wake up more at that remark. " What time is it?"

" Around five or six thirty in the morning." he replies.

I shoot my head up and look at the clock. It says five thrity.

" Dammit, babe.... fine. I'll go get into a more sensible outfit, then we can go. " I say, and attempt to get up.

" Morning legs?" he asks, trying to keep my mind off my disability.

I nod, tears brimming at my eyes. " Yeah. Sure."

A/N

HAY GUYZ ITS GLITCH HERE AND YIS I KNOW ITS SUCH A SHORT CHAOTER WELL, GEEZ, SORRY. I NEED TI CATCH UP WITH NICOLE. GO CHECK HER SIDE OF THE STORY CALLED WAYS IF A HYBRID BY THECRAZYWOLFPACK2

K

BYE