8

te'marie louis

it was time for our session. it's going to be awkward since i fought her ex. i had no business doing that but she was about to cry .. without defending herself.

someone had to do something and she clearly wasn't going to.

i walked in her room. she usually would call me in but instead i decided to walk in myself. "oh hey marie. sorry" she said while putting her books away.

i waved. i could tell she was being a little awkward.

"we aren't gonna talk about it?" i asked bluntly. she slapped my hand and shushed me.

"we aren't allowed to. i wasn't even supposed to be with you. it's against the rules" she whispered.

"why?"

"i'm not supposed to have a dual relationship with you. it could make me lose my license" she sighed. "i love being a therapist. i can't afford that".

"we aren't even friends. i was simply helping you" i stated. she looked at me and didn't say anything else.

"yeah. you're right" she said while picking at her fingers. "so i was thinking we could talk about things that make us happy for todays session".

i nodded. "are you going first? because i'm not" i said.

she whispered to herself but i couldn't catch it. it was probably something slick anyways.

"well my parents make me happy. especially my father" she said with a big grin on her face. i shifted in my seat. she noticed me shift and said something else.

"oh and orcas!" she shouted. she pulled a little plush of an orca out of her desk. i smiled at the little stuffed animal. "here hold it".

i grabbed it and we touched hands. she twitched when i touched her. she's so weird. i squeezed the little plushy and threw it around.

"you have to be careful with it marie! you are being too rough. give me my baby" she said while snatching it from me.

"the baby you have stuffed in a drawer? tuh" i laughed. she smiled at me and laughed as well. "i think you being my therapist makes me happy".

she looked at me with a shocked expression. "oh please, i'm not believing that" she said while scoffing at me.

i didn't laugh. i was serious. "i'm serious though. besides everything that has happened. you're a fun therapist" i smiled at her.

"can i hug you?!" she shouted while jumping out of her seat and jumping on me before i could even reply. i laughed at her and hugged her back.

"you're very touchy. are therapist supposed to be this touchy?" i asked while leaning up to her face. she got nervous.

"i-im sorry"

"are you this touchy with your other clients?"

"no, i'm not. i'm sorry for being very touchy with you"

i laughed at her. "i'm just joking".

"that wasn't funny marie" she rolled her eyes while she got up. her phone started to ring. "can i take this?".

i nodded my head. she answered the phone and smiled.

"hi mommy" she smiled.

i smiled at her being so excited to talk to her mom. she was not professional with me at all but i didn't mind it. my ghetto therapist & i.

"oh my gosh. i already know mommy" she said while getting flustered. i guess she was embarrassed about something? i smiled at the red tint that appeared on her face.

i got on my phone and seen some texts from navi.

navi🐆

navi🐆: he left me stranded last night.

:he did? how did you get home?

navi🐆:my mom came to get me. she scolded me the whole ride home. i guess the both of you were right.

i nodded my head. i been right. i'm not going to rub it in her face because i know she's not feeling the best at the moment. i just wish she would listen.

navi🐆

navi🐆: he left me stranded last night.

:he did? how did you get home?

navi🐆:my mom came to get me. she scolded me the whole ride home. i guess the both of you were right.

:it's not about us being right, it's about you being okay?
:like are you okay?

navi🐆:im fine. lesson is learned.

:i hope so. i'll text you after my therapist session.

i closed my phone and put it away. ms parker was just staring at me. "uh what?" i said while looking back at her.

"sorry i was waiting for you to finish"

"oh well im done now. is our session over?"

"no. we actually have 40 more minutes"

i groaned.

"do you want to leave?" ms parker asked with a mug on her face.

"did i say i wanna leave?" i questioned.

"you groaning and complaining like you want to. you can go" she dismissed me.

i looked at her with a mug. "the fuck is your problem?" i questioned her. she didn't say anything and waited for me to leave.

"i would like if you didn't curse in here" she rolled her eyes.

i was getting mad. why is she being so weird all of a sudden. i didn't do shit to her.

"you're weird as fuck. i'll leave though" i said while getting up. she watched me get up.

"how am i weird?"

"how aren't you weird? you dismissing me for no reason. it's cool though"

"i'll see you tomorrow ms louis" she said while packing her stuff up.

"you won't" i walked out.

_________________________________

nicki was so real for this lyric