7

lauryn parker

"leave me alone" i stretched while pulling on the cover some more. i had this tight grip on me but i didn't know what it was.

"you on top of me. i need to use the bathroom ms parker" i heard marie say underneath me. i gasped and jumped off her.

"im so sorry i just get very touchy while im asleep" i said while backing up in her bed. she laughed at me.

"im assuming you get hot as well? you kept tugging the cover off of us" she laughed while heading into the bathroom to pee.

i got flustered. i was so embarrassed. i should just go home now.

"can you take me home before your mom gets here?" i asked.

"yeah sure" she said while running the sink. i sat on her bed looking around her room. for such a defensive and sassy girl she sure does have a lot of stuff animals.

"i like your stuffed animals" i said while rubbing my finger tips on one of them. it was a small little chicken. it was cute.

"t-thank you" she said while blushing and covering her face. i laughed at her. i think she was embarrassed but there's no reason to be.

"we still have our session today. at 3pm" i told her while grabbing my stuff. she nodded her head while grabbing her keys.

"im aware" she said while walking out of her room.

"i wonder what we will talk about today" i said while making hints. we've had a few sessions but still nothing from her.

"keep wondering" she said while opening the passenger door for me. i frowned at her and she laughed. i got in the car while she closed the door.

she got in the car. "im a therapist marie. im literally here for you to talk to" i whined. she looked at me with a smirk.

"mhmm" she replied.

i just sat back in my seat. i was still so tired but i couldn't go to sleep. i expected my ex to be there but im not sure.

"i dont know where you live ms parker." marie said sternly while giving me a weird look. i jumped and laughed nervously.

"im sorry" i said while giving her my address. she didn't say anything but drove me to my house. she rarely said anything me.

"i'll see you later. at 3" i said while getting out and shutting the door. she rolled the window down. "thank you for the ride. sorry for the other night".

"it's all good. see you at 3 lauryn" she smiled at me. i smiled at her using my real name and not ms parker. it made me blush.

i walked off into my house. she waited until i got in the house. i heard someone in my house so i ran out. marie was just about to pull off but she saw me run out.

"what's going on?" she said while getting out of her car and attending to me. she had me in her hands and looked at me with concern.

"someone is in my house!" i screamed. she laughed at me and pulled my hand so we could go back into my house. "you go check. i'll wait out here".

she nodded and we inside. "who tf are you!" i heard someone say. i forgot my ex was supposed to be here.

"don't worry about it. who are you?" marie asked while walking up to my ex. i ran inside the house and pulled marie back.

"it's my ex. the ex that cheated on me atleast 200 times" i said while looking at her with a mug. why does she feel so entitled to be in my house?

"then tell her to get out" marie challenged me. i looked at her with a pout. she ignored it and waved me onto my ex.

"can you leave? i have things to do. you have no business being here. we are over" i told my ex. she scoffed at me.

"how you letting her tell you what to do?"

"just leave. im literally begging you at this point" i begged. she laughed at me and left.

"you such a weak bitch. so submissive to a person you probably met yesterday. grow up" my ex laughed at me again.

i didn't say anything. i stood there not saying anything. i just picked up my stuff she dropped on the floor and replaced it back where it was.

"you not gonna say anything to her?" marie asked me. i shook my head no while heading to my room. i was about to cry. "you cannot be serious ms parker".

she left out my room. i assumed she left. i walked to the door to see if she was actually leaving until i heard arguing. she was arguing with my ex.

"did she call you out your name?"

"i don't care if she did or didn't. everything i said was true" my ex scoffed.

marie didn't do anything but she started throwing hits at my ex. they both were tumbling and rumbling.

i didn't know what to do but i ran and grabbed my ex by the collar and dragged her off marie. "stop!" i said while pushing her.

i ran to marie to check on her face. she nodded at me letting me know everything was okay.

i just need a nap.

_________________________________

hi