13

lauryn parker

i'm currently waiting for marie to come to my house. i'm sitting on my bed in my red lingerie set. she has been dubbing me all day so i want to know if she'll continue dubbing me after this.

i looked over myself in the mirror for the sixth time. i really look good. i took some pictures just for myself until i heard a knock on the door.

i jumped and threw my phone on the bed running to answer it. "i'm coming!" i yelled while still running.

i made it to the door and looked out the peephole. it was marie. she has a backpack with her.

i opened the door and saw her. she looked me up and down and bit her lip while pushing me inside.

"well hello to you too?" i laughed. she started at me and started rubbing all over my body. her hands moved to my butt and she grabbed it.

making me twitch a little.

"why are you answering the door in that?" she finally spoke while still caressing my hips. i didn't answer her and continued staring at her.

she slapped my ass making me jump and whine. she looked at me waiting for an answer.

"i don't know" i answered truthfully. she nodded her head and pulled me into my own bed room. she threw me on the bed.

i just wanted to have sex. i didn't want her to be upset with me. what the fuck.

"are you-"

she cut me off while grabbing my neck and pulling me to her face. she was kissing me passionately while gripping up my left boob.

i moaned in her mouth while pulling her closer towards me. i tangled my fingers up in her hair tugging it lightly.

she started rubbing on my through my underwear. i lost it. i was moaning in her mouth. i had to pull away for air.

she pulled my underwear off and started circling around my clit. i couldn't hold my moans in. i was screaming and not giving a fuck about the neighbors.

she shoved 3 fingers in me. making me lose all air. "marie!" i gasped while grabbing her hand. she pushed my arm onto the bed while still pumping into me.

i was already about to hit my climax. she pulled her fingers out of me. making me groan even louder.

"i need to go get something. i'll be fast" she said while running out of the room. i laid flat on the bed catching my breath.

i looked down at my pussy. "she's fucking you up" i hissed while waiting for her. she came back in with a strap on.

"can i?"

"no!" i yelled. "i dont need my legs being sore marie" i whined while trying to move back away from her.

"ill help you with your legs if they're sore" she smiled at me. i was 90% close to folding and saying yes. the other 10% was me being worried about being sore.

"fine. please go gently" i begged while watching her line the strap up with my entrance. i wanted to cry at the sight of it. "gentle".

she forced herself in me and i gasped. i reached for her stomach while running my hands down her chest. "fuck!" i yelled out.

i was pushing her stomach while she kept pounding into me. each time made me lose more and more air.

"mm oh my" i moaned while marie put my legs up in the air. if you were a fly on the wall all you would've heard was my juices and my moans.

"you're doing so good" marie said while smiling at me. she was talking me through it and doing it so well. i wanted to cry.

"i'm trying" i dragged out my words while my eyes filled up with tears. she didn't stop and kept going.

"just give me what i want baby" she kissed me while still thrusting. i already felt it coming. i didn't give her a heads up and just came.

i laid flat on the bed while she pulled out of me. i moaned from the lost contact. she pecked my lips 4 times.

"i'm going to run you a bath" she said while whispering and walking towards the bathroom. i moved my lips but nothing came out.

i was laying on the bed while thinking about how good life is.

"get in with me!" i said while standing in front of the bath. she shook her head no while walking out.

i got in the bath and pouted. "i'll watch you though" she said while sitting by the bath. i rolled my eyes. that's better than nothing.

"why do you keep fucking me like that" i said while rubbing my thighs underneath the water. i am sore but it was worth it.

she laughed. "fucking you like what?"

"i can't even feel my legs marie."

"i said i would help you right? be patient."

i nodded my head and kept quiet. i reached for a kiss but she dodged me. "you can kiss me but i can't kiss you?" i asked.

"don't start with me" marie said.

"you're so annoying. you fuck me like that then dub me 24/7 afterwards. that's not right" i said while moving back from her. i couldn't see my towel.

"no one is dubbing you. you always in your feelings" marie laughed.

"you aren't taking me serious either. i'm not saying you have to act like my girlfriend but you doing that makes me overthink. if you don't want to do this we don't have to" i explained.

"alright im sorry lauryn. i'll stop acting like that come here" she said while pulling my face close to her and kissing me.

i pulled away smiling. "can you get my towel behind the door?" i asked.

she nodded and brought it to me. i can't wait to just lay down with her.

_________________________________

no more sex