9

lauryn parker

"yes, hello. is te'marie not coming to our session today?" i asked her mother. i was already in my office waiting for her.

"she said she doesn't want to come. you know how hard headed that girl is" her mom giggled on the phone. i giggled with her.

"she really is hardheaded. she hasn't opened up yet"

"oh that might take her a couple months. please be patient with her" her mom begged.

"don't worry mrs louis. im always patient with my clients"

"te'marie might come today. i'll have to force her" her mom whined.

"just let me know. stay safe" i said while smiling.

"you aren't going to say anything?" i asked marie. she stayed quiet while staring at me.

"i don't wanna be here. i'm sure that's clear"

"im sorry te'marie" i apologized.

"okay"

"i wasn't trying to dismiss me. you can't even blame me. you're very rude and sometimes i can't deal with it"

"i didn't ask you to deal with it. i never wanted you to be my therapist. i never wanted a fucking therapist" she spat out.

"okay. i understand. you don't want to have a therapist?" i asked.

"i just said that. did i not?" she smart talked me.

"okay take that up with your mother."

she didn't say anything else. she was just staring at me while i shifted uncomfortably. i hated having her gaze on me.

"why do you look so nervous" she asked while slowly laughing at me.

i didn't answer her and just covered my face. she laughed some more. i didn't feel her gaze anymore.

i feel so wrong for having weird thoughts of her. the other day when she left my office and said she wouldn't show back up. i had a sexual dream of her.

she was in between my legs touching me and teasing me. she went down and-

"hello?? ms parker?" marie asked in front of me.

"oh im sorry. yes?" i answered.

"i asked you a question".

"what is it?"

"why do you look so nervous?" she asked while coming closer to me.

"i'm not" i said while relaxing my body.

marie moved closer to me. i squeezed my legs together hoping she would go back to her seat. i didn't want to lose my job over this.

"marie go sit down. this isn't appropriate" i spoke while not looking up to her. she sucked her teeth and went back.

she locked the door of my office. she attended to her seat and looked at me.

"come here then" she told me. i was got up walking towards her. i forgot where i was for a second.

i went back to my seat to sit down. "girl come here. you was about to walk over here" she laughed at me.

i didn't say anything and walked towards her. her low eyes made me tremble. i clenched my legs together trying to ignore her gaze.

"sit on my lap" she demanded.

"marie i can't. you know this isn't right-" i whispered before getting cut off. she pulled me down on her lap.

i was facing her with my back towards my desk. she was looking at me and wrapped her hand around my neck.

OMINCESNT

te'marie grabbed ms parker's neck while slowly pecking her lips. the older woman thrusted back and forth on the youngers lap.

both of their lips disparted from each other. both of them looked at each other with lust in their eyes.

"i knew you wanted to come over to me. i don't know why you act so shy" marie said while rubbing her thumb against ms parker's lip.

ms parker went back to the girls lips reaching for another kiss. they kissed while pushing up on each other and grabbing each other.

ms parker pulled away. "our session is almost over" she said quietly while trying to get up. she couldn't.

"can i come to your house?" the young girl asked.

the older woman nodded while finally being able to get off of the client. they kissed again while swapping spit.

"i'll see you later. text me so i can come over".

lauryn parker

"you what?!" dream asked me while giving me the most shocked look.

"i know dream. don't make me feel worse about it" i whined while covering my face in my covers. i don't know what to do.

"well isn't she supposed to be coming over? get your self ready!" dream pulled me up. she was encouraging me to have her come over.

"i think im going to cancel. i cant do this. it's putting me in danger. you know how much i love my job. i can't risk it" i sat back down.

"girl she can keep a secret clearly. you was all over her when we went to the club" dream laughed at me. i rolled my eyes.

"it wasn't on purpose. you know i get like that when im drunk" i defended myself.

"okay but she also fought your ex for disrespecting you? i don't understand why you keep holding back" dream asked.

"bitch my job?? are we forgetting that i have a job?" i rolled my eyes.

"girl fuck that job. what is your heart telling you to do?" she asked me.

"to leave her alone" i simply spoke.

"oh. what about your mind?" she asked again.

"i don't know. i'm confused"

"girl you're going to see her" she dismissed me.

_________________________________

sex scene soon get ur fingers ready