17

lauryn parker

"so i can't come in your house no more?" marie asked in front of my door step. i've been ignoring her.

"not if you're going to act like that"

"act like what?"

"all aggressive and stuff. you won't even tell me why you're acting like that"

she sighed before answering. she looked embarrassed to even say anything. "i may be a little jealous."

"a little? even if you were jealous. why do you get so aggressive?"

"i get mad. i'm sorry for being aggressive with you. i didn't mean to react that way."

"but you did. i didn't like that" i expressed.

"i understand that. im really sorry" she said while walking in and kissing me. i still wanted to be mad for a little so i pushed her off.

"no. go run the shower so i can bathe" i said while mugging her. she nodded and ran to the shower. i smiled at her being so happy.

i put my phone down on the kitchen counter. i lite up my candles. i walked to the bathroom to see marie playing with the water.

"is that what i asked you to do?" i asked her. she shook her head no. she's finally listening to me. i'm going to milk this.

i got undressed in front of her. she was watching me like a hawk the whole time. she was coming closer to me.

"nope you can't touch" i said while holding my hand up in her face. she sucked her teeth and sat on the sink counter.

i'm happy i didn't have to tell her to sit down and wait for me to get out the shower. she finally started doing it on her own.

"can i at least lay with you when you get out the shower?" she asked while looking in the sink mirror.

"yes but keep your distance" i said while lathering my body with soap.

"am i on punishment? fuck you mean keep my distance" she slightly raised her voice at me.

"you're yelling at me?" i asked.

"no im not" she said while correcting herself. she better. "im just asking."

"oh okay, you are on punishment" i said while washing myself off. i could hear her huffs and puffs but i ignored it.

i finished showering. "get me my towel please" i asked her. she ran to get and came back.

"can i dry you off?" she asked with a grin. i laughed at her and shook my head no. "i'm about to go home."

"you're not. go lay down" i said while snatching the towel and drying myself. i grabbed my lotion and started rubbing it all over my body.

marie was laying on my bed. "why do you get so jealous?" i asked her. she rolled her eyes before sitting up.

"i don't know lauryn. i get like that with people i like" she said while blushing. the biggest smile appeared on my face.

"you like me?" i asked

"what do you think?" she mugged me while rolling over. i was so excited. i grabbed some sweats and threw on a shirt.

"okay but say it. do you like me?"

"yes. i like you a lot" she whispered while walking over to me and pulling me into her. i pecked her lips 3 times. she lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around her.

"i like you more" i smiled at her. she dropped me on the bed and attempted to take my pants off. "no marie. no sex."

"whatever" she said while pushing me. i laughed at her. who knew no sex would make someone this mad.

te'marie louis

"i saw you the other day with your therapist and this little boy at walmart" one of those girls said while sliding in the table. she sat next to me. she was by herself.

"okay?" i said.

"what are you doing at the store with your therapist? isn't that not allowed" she asked with a confused face. i got a little nervous.

"it was a stress run. the little boy is her nephew. she said he's just like me so she wanted both of us to have a little relaxation time" i quickly lied.

she laughed at me. "did you just come up with that? why were yall at walmart for relaxation time?" she asked.

"he wanted an apron. i wanted to come with her. walmart is a relaxing place for me" i lied again while looking down at my hands.

"a relaxing place? people were literally fighting there and i saw yall watching it. you probably fucking her whole time" she asked with a smirk. i looked at her with disgust.

"i know you don't like me but to think i would fuck with my therapist? you must think very low of me" i scoffed.

"everyone thinks low of you. are you fucking her or not?" she asked while staring at me straight in my eyes.

i shook my head no. "i wouldn't do something like that. she's here to help me. it's weird of you to even think like that" i shamed her.

"it's weird of you to be doing that"

"im not doing anything. why do you care anyways? i could've sworn like two days ago you were calling me weird for being gay." i got up while walking away.

she followed me. she was still on my ass about this.

"i didn't call you weird for it." she shrugged.

"so i don't understand why you're questioning me. i'm not sleeping with my therapist. she isn't even my type" i rolled my eyes.

"what's your type?" she asked with curiosity.

"don't worry about it"

_________________________________

INSTAGRAM SUSPENDED MY SPAM