10

lauryn parker

te'marie client#4

te'marie client#4: send the lo

: i don't think we should do this

te'marie client#4: bro send the lo

: i can't lose my job marie

te'marie client#4: you won't lose anything lauryn.

:but what if someone finds out?
:how will your mother look at me knowing i had sex with her 18 year old daughter?

te'marie client#4: don't make it weird 🤨
te'marie client#4: she won't know anything. i know how to keep a secret.

:do you?

te'marie client#4: yes i do. besides this one secret

:and what could that secret be

te'marie client#4: you'll find out. share your location with me.

i quickly shared my location. i was so nervous and scared. i don't know how im letting someone way younger than me make me feel this way. it feels wrong.

i feel sort of disgusted with myself. i never had any plans in life to become a cougar. that was never an option for me.

i got undressed and put on a robe. i looked over myself in the mirror. "this is sexy right?" i questioned myself while sighing and taking a seat on my bed.

i heard a knock on my door. she's here already? that was fast as hell.

i ran to my door and looked through the peephole. she was standing there waiting for me to open the door. i smiled at her standing there so innocently.

i unlocked the door and opened it. "hello marie" i said while smiling at her. she smiled back.

"hello ms parker"

i clenched my thighs a little. " do you want anything to drink? i have water and i thought i had juice but my nephew came here and literally had so much juice. i couldn't stop him from drinking-" i rambled before she cut me off.

"you're rambling" she smiled at me.

i nodded at her and shut my mouth. i don't want her to get straight into the sex. i wanna sit down and watch a movie. foreplay is the best play.

"come to my room. let's watch a movie" i said while grabbing her hand and giggling. i dragged her up on my bed while i stayed on my side.

i turned on home. one of my favorite movies. she laughed at my childish pick.

the movie was almost over and marie had her hand so high up on my thigh. i kept twitching and she would laugh at me. she was having fun doing this.

"come here" she whispered in my ear while licking my ear lobe. i got in her lap and looked at her. she could tell i was really nervous. "just relax baby. i got you i promise".

she wrapped her hand around my neck pulling me closer to her lips. she pecked my lips 3 times while pulling me up closer by my butt.