16

te'marie louis

weirdo therapist

weirdo therapist: please answer me
weirdo therapist: i'm sorry

i closed my phone after reading those texts. i've been ignoring her. i don't know if i am allowed to feel jealous but i am.

i've been having sex with her and going to her house but she has a bitch pop up to her door with flowers? even after i gave her an ass beating?

i don't care cause she's not my girl. i shouldn't feel no type of way but we bonded really well. it just makes me upset for some reason.

i didn't go to school today. i didn't feel like it. lauryn been blowing up my phone since last night. me ignoring her is probably childish but i don't really care.

weirdo therapist

weirdo therapist: i can't control her showing up? you're being very unfair.

:i'm being unfair?

weirdo therapist: yes you are. i understand that you don't like her showing up and i don't either

:then why does she keep showing up?

weirdo therapist: because she doesn't know her place

:have you put her in place? you let that bitch walk all over you.

weirdo therapist: you wouldn't get it

:help me get it
:you seem like such a coward letting her walk over you. put your foot down or something

weirdo therapist: i don't wanna talk if you're going to talk to me like that

:bye then

i closed my phone and rolled my eyes. i just wanted to take a nap and go to sleep.

lauryn parker

"i'll go out with you but im not getting mad drunk. let's take your car" i told dream. i was still upset because marie wouldn't talk to me. i miss her so bad. i don't think she should be upset at me.

"okay girl whatever. go get ready. i'll be back at 5 something" dream said while kissing my cheek and leaving.

i grabbed my speaker and played "salud" by the carters. listening to the different melodies in the song while running the shower.

i stared at my feet while the water dripped down my legs. i still don't understand why marie is upset with me.

i don't have enough money to move houses, i changed my locks, and blocked her number. i can't stop her from showing up.

if she wants to be childish that's fine. i should've just kept doing my job without catching feelings. i'm so stupid.

i finished my shower and got out. i checked the time and it was 4:30. i had to rush and look for an outfit now. i already know dream would be here by 5 on the dot.

i quickly found this outfit. it wasn't too showy. it was an okay outfit and i liked it. dream was banging on my door so i ran to answer it.

"bitch put your clothes on before answering the door" dream pushed me. i rolled my eyes.

"i have a towel on. your making it seem like im fully naked"

"damn near" dream laughed.

i rolled my eyes. i just want tonight to be over. i want my boo back.

"that's enough drinking" dream pulled this cup away from me. i whined.

"why?"

"you know how you get when your drunk. stay right here" she said while getting her own drink.

"you're fucked up as well" i looked at dream. her eyes were like drifting apart. i wanted to go home and just lay down.

"girl i know. my man is coming to get me. i can't drive my car" she said while sighing. that gave me an idea to call marie.

i opened my phone and called her. the phone rung at least 2 times. she answered on the 3rd one.

"hello?" she said.

"hi marie. i'm waiting for you to come pick me up" i whispered in the phone.

"when did i say i was getting you?" marie asked.

"you didn't but that's what i said. i'm waiting for you at the bar" i smiled.

"lauryn-"

"i'm only with dream. i'm not touching anybody, looking at anyone, nor flirting. i just want you to come get me and sleep at my house" i explained.

she didn't answer me but i know she's smiling behind the phone.

"okay im coming. stay put" she said. i could hear the smile in her voice. i hung up on her without saying anything. i know she would be mad at me for that.

i sat patiently waiting for her. a man came up to me. "you here alone?" he asked. his voice was very raspy and southern. 

i didn't answer him. i still looked forward. "are you deaf?" he asked while sitting near me. i still didn't say a word. i don't need to get in trouble again.

i saw marie walking towards me. i smiled at her and jumped in her hands. "who is that?" she asked while putting me down roughly.

"ow? and i don't know. i didn't say anything to him" i said while frowning. she gets so rude when she's jealous. it's not cute.

"whatever let's just go. you always doing something" she said while yanking my arm. i hissed at the pain.

i pulled my arm back away from her. "what is your issue?" i asked her.

"nothing"

"then what are you being so aggressive for? you just pulled my arm hard as hell for nothing?"

"i didn't mean to do it that hard"

"but you did. you also didn't even have to pull me. i was going to follow on my own" i rolled my eyes while walking to the back seat.

"what are you doing?"

"i don't wanna sit near you if you're going to be like that. you're being aggressive as hell and i don't like that. just take me home"

"i said i didn't mean to-"

"yet you didn't apologize for it. please just take me home like i asked"

she didn't say anything else. i opened my phone and texted dream that i left with marie and went home.

i looked at marie while she drove. "weirdo" i muttered under my breath.

_________________________________

didn't proofread