14

te'marie louis

"well you seem very irritated." ms parker said. i rolled my eyes.

"because i am"

"may i know why? i'm your therapist. you can tell me things you know" she reassured me.

"were you my therapist when you kept moaning my name?" i questioned her.

she gasped and looked away. "what's the problem marie?" she asked me.

"i'm sorry it's just my parents. my mom is so stupid sometimes" i said while putting my legs up to my chest. i already know im about to cry.

"okay let's be nice but why are you saying she is stupid sometimes?" ms parker asked. i sighed before answering.

"because no matter what my father does she will accept him back"

"what has your father done?"

"he's abusive and a druggie. my mom looks past all of that. she still loves him and i don't blame her but i don't understand how she's not tired of this" i said with my eyes watering.

she got out of her seat. i put my legs down and she sat on my lap while hugging me. i hugged her back and broke down. i was full on crying.

i was hiccuping so much. i couldn't even catch my breath.

"breathe for me" she said while staring at me and wiping my tears. i started breathing slowly while exhaling.

she kissed my tears away and still stared at me. i stared back but i didn't say anything. she sat on my lap humming a weird melody. it was making me more calm so i didn't complain.

"i'm okay now" i said while still holding her tight.

"are you sure?"

"mhm"

she lifted my head up and kissed my cheek. "our session is almost over. i'll see you next session?" she asked me.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "you don't want me to come over?".

"i do but no sex. we've been having sex each time we see each other" she laughed. i laughed with her.

"i'll slide by later" i said while grabbing my phone.

"are you going to give me a kiss?"

"yeah come get your kiss bae" i said while walking towards her and grabbing her face.

i pecked her lips twice while letting her go and leaving out. i heard her huff and puff.

"big baby" i laughed.

"shut up."

"i said it was fine mom. you don't need to keep buying all this stuff" i said while staring at this gift basket she made me.

"i just wanted to get you something" she smiled at me.

i smiled back at her. "thank you. i love you"

"i love you more ladybug."

i smiled and grabbed the basket while walking up to my room. dumb ass fucking basket i'm not using shit in here.

i love my mom but gifts won't make me forget nor forgive anything that has happened. fuck that basket.

i picked up my phone and texted lauryn.

ms cougar