Chapter Twenty-One : Lasts A Lifetime

As soon as it turned darker, the rain began to fall in a steady rhythm, pounding on the window panes near Soobin’s bed. Yeonjun woke up first, lying on top of the younger’s bare chest as their bodies were tangled together under the thin duvet. He looked down at his partner’s sleeping face, the moonlight streaming through the curtains and lighting the features so well. His lips curved into a fond smile when he saw Soobin’s face scrunched up adorably like this, mouth parted slightly and eyelashes fluttering ever so slightly as the younger slept peacefully, unaware that the sky outside was slowly descending in chaos. He could hear the loud noise from all the cars driving past, people shouting out and honking their horns in irritation about the weather, but none of them could compare with the sounds of the young man lying next to him, asleep and completely unaware of any world around him. Soobin looked majestically handsome as if he were a statue carved in marble.

Soobin stirred, moving against Yeonjun and mumbling something in his sleep. The shorter leaned back down to whisper gently into Soobin’s ear while stroking his hair lovingly, “Hey,” he murmured.

No response. Soobin just moved more and buried himself deeper into Yeonjun’s hold. Yeonjun didn’t mind, though, he let him be. It felt comfortable to have Soobin wrapped in his arms, safe in his embrace. After all, there wasn’t much else Soobin liked doing other than cuddling with him or go out.

After sometime, Soobin finally woke up fully. He blinked a few times, then sighed happily, looking up at Yeonjun, whose smile had not yet left his face even after waking up from their slumber, and said softly, “Hi,” with a sleepy voice laced with contentment and warmth.

Yeonjun kissed Soobin lightly on his forehead, smiling warmly as he did, and replied sweetly, “Hey, handsome.”
Soobin smiled too, before sitting up, and stretched his back. Then he got off of Yeonjun’s body so they could get out of the bed. “What time is it?” he asked while yawning, rubbing his eyes in search of his glasses which had fallen somewhere on the floor during their sleep. Yeonjun helped him look for them.

“Eight,” said Yeonjun as he grabbed a pair of boxers and a tee shirt from the pile of clothes on the floor. “Are you hungry?”
“Yeah, actually, I am,” Soobin answered with a small nod as he slipped into his own pajamas, “I could eat right now…”

“Let’s go eat then,” said Yeonjun with an easy smile and help Soobin get his clothes on properly before walking over to the bathroom to wash his face. But before he could, he felt his legs wobble a bit and his bum hurts. He cursed quietly under his breath, and he held onto the wall until Soobin finished his business. Soobin looked at him in concern.
“You okay?”
“I think my legs are getting weak,” he said with a frown. “Can you walk me to the bathroom?”

Soobin nodded. “Sure thing,” he said as he wrapped his arm around Yeonjun’s waist, helping him walk towards the bathroom. Once there, Yeonjun sat down on the closed toilet seat, letting Soobin take care of everything. After that, he let himself lean back and sigh heavily, trying to regain his strength. “I didn’t expect you to go harder on our first time making love,” he remarked, resting his cheek on his palm as he watched Soobin clean himself up. “Didn’t know you got that on you.”

Soobin let out a quiet laugh, his cheeks reddening. “I didn’t realize it either,” he confessed. “I just wanted to please you. That’s all it took for me.”
Yeonjun’s heart melted again, and he reached up to stroke Soobin’s cheeks affectionately. “You really do make things difficult for me,” he giggled.

“I do?” Soobin sounded surprised, and it made Yeonjun giggle harder.
“Yes, yes, don’t pretend like you aren’t aware of your effect on my life, Choi Soobin,” he chided playfully. Soobin laughed too. He went back to rinsing his face and hands.