that's my job ⚠️

A/n: this is worryingly long

"Right...I should be grateful" Jaemin said, cracking a light smile although his eyes were still as dark as ever.

"Thank you universe for sending down Areum, who lies about her age and medical license, doesn't listen to a single thing I say, defies me—"

"Defies you? You're not the boss of me" she scoffed, her own ego blinding her to the reality of  the situation. She clenched her jaw as he smirked, cocking his head to the side

"Fine, you are. But that doesn't mean you can just tell me—"

"I can and I will, you know why? Because that's my job. You know what your job is? To listen and just fucking take it." Jaemin snarled, moving his face closer to hers until they were just inches apart

"You should be grateful I'm not pressing charges, you should be grateful you still have a job and you sure as hell should be grateful you still have your license" Jaemin said with a warning tone, eyes sharp into hers

"And if you still don't know that, there's something not working up here" Jaemin said, bringing his index finger up to tap against her head. He smiled caringly, his bipolar demeanour causing her legs to turn wobbly at the thought of invoking the same side of him as that one day in the elevator. She smirked and brought her face closer to his

"Then put me in the psych ward, Doctor Na" Areum smirked. He let out a deep chuckle, patting his hand against the back of her head as if she was a little baby

"Oh baby..." he cooed as he trailed off, looking down at her with a menacing smile

"I'd rather just put you in your place" he said, his smile slowly diminishing as his hand proceeded to grab a handful of her hair. The sudden tug of her strands against her scalp made her let out a gasp, opening her mouth enough to give him access to captivate her in a hungry kiss. And while she smiled into the kiss, thinking she had cracked him and got what she wanted along, Jaemin made a mental note to make her regret ever meeting him in the first place. She had it coming.

"I'd rather you just put it in me instead" she said, ripping their lips apart and he growled at her incessant attitude. He turned her body around, bending her over his office desk which he knew was sturdy enough.

"I know love. Probably been dreaming of my cock since you had it down your throat" he said and she rolled her eyes although he wasn't too wrong.

His fingers trailed around the light blue pants that was probably not the most sensual attire, but just seeing the outline of her ass sticking out was enough to make him throw his head back as he held in a groan. What really drove it home was the thin line of her black thong sticking out, and he knew if she didn't have another few hours of her shift ahead he would've loved to rip and and watch her complain for days on end.

Because after all, she wouldn't be Areum if she didn't have something to complain about 24/7.

"Gonna keep staring at my ass or are you gonna do something to it?" She asked, her butt wiggling as she pressed back further against his thigh to get his attention. He clicked his tongue against his teeth with a slight scorn as he placed a harsh slap onto her butt

"You used to be so...compliant. So sweet and good to me. What the hell happened?" Jaemin asked, choosing his words carefully as his fingers hooked the hem of her trousers bringing them down. The loose material making the pants pool by her ankles quickly. His warm fingers ran against the skin of the back of her thighs, sparking flames and creating goosebumps from his touch.

"Is it because you're frustrated...sexually? Or maybe it's because you like getting under my fucking skin..." he trailed off as he hooked his index finger along the thin material that flowed down the middle of her ass, stringing them down and revealing her glistening pussy that was eagerly awaiting his touch.