Chapter 3

"You guys have to run!"

"You do too."

"You don't know what they do to people I felt it, other people emotions." More missiles fired and then there were. Robots.

"Look just stay down hold on to me." They grabbed on. I flared my wings and flew up with me force field over us. Once I got outside I had used the rest of my power, I need the sun to energize me.

"The Suns not out."

"Why does that matter?"

"I might black out I haven't had sun in...." and everything went black.

'Hello darling!'

'Who are you, why do you keep calling me that?'

'You are supposed to take my roll as her?'

'Who is she just? Leave. Me ALONE!"

"What wrong with her?" I opens my eyes.

"It happened again." I looked around and we were in some kind of plane.

"How long?" I asked Emma.

"A few hours."

"I need to get home."

"We here" I immediately got out the plane once it opened I ran inside and there was mom, Jacob, and Jayliss.

"Mom!" I ran and hugged her and dad.

"Jay!" I also hugged her.

"I thought you died, and if you did I would bring you back to life finishes the video and then kill you again" we both smiled. I smiled at Jacob and he hugged me and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok Jojabee."

"Jojabee?"

"Oh yeah Jacob my boyfriend." Emma asked so I told.

"Mom why are my bags packed?" I looked through the wall.

"I told you no X-ray's in the house."

"Sorry."

"We thought it was best if you went with them."

"Why?"

"First we need to tell you something" we went into the room and I tried hard not to read there minds.

"You not our child."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You were left on our doorstep."

"And why didn't you tell me this first." I started to get angry. my hair flared with fire.

"Honey,y-your hair"

"You didn't tell me sooner, ow I understand why I have powers and you don't."

"Calm down."

"Fine!"

"But we still think of you as our own, we tried to find your real parents but no luck, were sorry" My hair changed pink. It changes to pink when I'm sad. I came out the room.

"Excuse me" I looked at beast.

"Yes?"

"Can I come and visit?"

"Yes you can."

"Ok." I sped fast and got my bags in the plane.

"We will get your bags and put it in the black bird."

"Oh I did already."

"No speeding in the house" I looked at Jacob and his tail was down.

"Don't worry Jojabee I'll visit." And pecked him on the lips.

"Now you and dad can catch up." Jacob looked horrified but was happy since his tail wagged.

"And Jay I will send my dance moves and you merge them over with your and enter the contest and Tess I will wear my apple bottom jeans.. boots with the fur" we both laughed.

"Bye guys." I boarded the jet I looked at cyclops he had a sad face and when I sat down something washed over his face and I felt his emotion. and cried silently

"Why are you crying?"

"Pain, sadness, anger, regret."

"What?" Storm asked me.

"I'm feeling emotions, it hurts"

"I can't breathe, the emotions are strong." I wheezed and they sat me on the ground and stopped the plane, I couldn't hear, but they were shouting. and a name popped in my head..... Jean.
--------