Chapter 21

-------
They came,there here but how. I blasted all of them away I miss him. I really do he got up and came to me but before I blasted him he grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back
"I'm sorry please don't do this" how did it come to this
(Flashback)
"Why am I to marry him"
"He has the power of speed and he is a...honorable boy"
"Fine"
"It was wrong of me my child to keep you away for so long"
"Yes it was mother"
"Before you marry him you will have to spend a night in.. Solitude if you understand"
"Oh tonight?"
"Yes"
"Hmm"
" does everybody else know"
"No"
"Let's keep it that way and if he knows just keep it a secret,tell him to meet me at this place." I gave her a note with an address. I went ahead and flew to the address since I had nothing else to do.

I sat on the bed waiting for quicksilver I got bored so I had gotten in the shower,at least I don't have to share a shower with those nasty whores anymore. I got out and put the towel on when I seen quicksilver come in the room.
"C-Crystal" he froze
"Hi pietro"
"Y-your naked"
"I jus got out he shower" I came up to him. He stepped forward my chest was touching his. And he kissed me. I gripped his shirt and tore it off. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Shit I do t know how to do this I'm a fucking virgin and I know for sure she isn't one" i heard him say in his head I listened more.
" I'll just go with what the pizza man did on the video" I giggled at that.
"What's wrong"
"Nothing, do me already" I whispered in his ear and he slid his jeans down along with his boxers. He grinded against my pelvis making me feel him against me getting hard.
"Wait"I made a condom appear and I got one.
"Here" he took it.
"Pink? With heart stamps?"
"Don't judge my creativity boy" I arched my body so he could go in and he did. I moaned his name out loud. His chest started vibrating.
"Shit I'm vibrating" I liked him vibrating then below his waist started vibrating it wasn't intentional but it felt good I kept screaming out his name as he slammed in to me.
"I'm guessing she likes the vibrations" I felt my insides beg for more of him vibrating. I picked his head up so he could hear me.
"Faster"
" as you please" he put his hands on my hips and steadied himself,getting ready to use his speed.
" ready"
"Yea"I chewed in my lip as he started slow but then fast and faster. I clawed his chest his hands moved to under my knees and put my legs on his shoulders.

After the long night I was worn out. Day came fast and I felt weird. I noticed Pietro was spooning me. I slipped from him and got dressed. I really felt weird like I got fat some how. I looked at my stomach but it was nothing. I heard a groan from the room I went to see.
" Pietro what's wrong"
" what if they notice"
"Here let me get you confidence back up" o gave him a sly smirk and got on my knees,I unbuckled his pants, he put his hand in my hair. I stuck it into my mouth. He started moaning and grinding making it go in and out my mouth. He finally stopped and I stood up.
"I'm not sure if that's gonna work but it's ok" I walked out of the hotel and I seen what looks like a motorcycle in the lot. It looks like Scott's but it's probably my imagination. Then a guy got into it and he looked like him but I didn't pay any attention.

I arrived at the house and when I went in my mother was standing at a tBke thinking but she looked pale.
"Mother what's wrong"

"Nothing it's just this bes isn't a mutant and I'm holding her in"
"Oh" she touched me then looked puzzled.
" you should be more careful"
"What do you mean"
" you don't know,"
"Know what"
"Honey your pregnant"
*boom*
the place exploded and there he was,Scott. And the entire team they attacked he area trying to find me I guess.
"Crystal! I'm sorry"
"Sorry,SORRY!"
"Yes I am"
"How dare you say your sorry" flames grew around me. I blasted him
"I do and I'm sorry" he coughed out so I blasted the team included him.
(Flashback end)
And that's how we got to today
--------
Hey guys how's it going ok I posted my ultrasound and well I finally got my wedding dress it just needs to be shipped and I'm having my wedding after I have the twins!! And after school I think and I counted nine month and they might be March babies ok Q of the day

Q: what kind of twins do you think they will be!!

A:I DONT KNOW!!!!!!