Chapter 5

"Can you sing?"

"Why?"

"I don't know can you?"

"Ok."

"Fine then sing for us!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"I will do something."

"Like what?"

"Try me Dispara."

"Fine! What do you want me to sing?"

"Courtesy call oh and it's both of us."

"Ugh fine just cause we are out." He went to the stage at the karaoke.

We started singing all the guy were clapping and it looked like Dispara disappeared on me so it was just me. I kept singing.

"There a rumble in the floor!!"

"So get prepared for war!!" They kept clapping and dancing. I kept walking down the aisle.

"Awake from this never ending."

I sang the rest of the song. I had black pants that ripped by the knee and a pullover grey sweatshirt.

"That was wow just wow."

"You sound like a rocker."

"I know." I used my power and changed the lunch room back.

"I heard my boyfriend hugged you." I turned and there was a girl that had clothes that I would wear.

"And what are you wearing it's ugly."

"No"

"Listen I don't understand why all the guys here like you but I know you stay away from mine."

"And who would that be?"

"Peter Nikolaievitch."

"Oh the one that changes skin?"

"Yes bitch leave him alone."

"Who are you calling bitch?" she curled an ice ball in her hand.

"Oh like ice can stop me."

"Let's see." She put it on me and my skin melted it once it touched me.

"Wha-"

"Listen my skin is like the sun you can't do anything to me, I have antimantium bones, you can't break me, I can see the atoms and waves, I can copy and steal your moves just like taskmaster, I can see anyone coming before thy even do, I have perfect shot I can't miss a thing I can make a force field, want me to go on I can beat you when I want to!" she stood there shocked.

"I-I-I-"

"Save it." I smiled. I turned and she threw one at me.....did I mention I have a major BAD attitude sometimes.

"Maybe you didn't hear me clear enough." I sped her way before she could react. I grabbed her threw her but not all the way.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Me." I stood over her.

While she nodded yes.

"Thanks." All the guys whistled at me.

"You just kicked ass right there!"

"Oh dissy I thought you would know better, I would do more than beat her ass."

"Oohs bad girl, what did you do?"

"You'll find out!"

"I would like to see you in my office please, oh your not in trouble."

"Gotta go bye dissy." It was Xavirer.

I ran through walls again passed the boys locker room.
I met Xavirer by his door.

"Come in."

"Yes"

"We..all want you to join the team."

"Team?" I noticed everybody was here.

"But you need training."
"Well ok."

"You will be trained by a cyclops." I looked over at him he had his glasses on. I nodded.

"But we need to handle your dreams and see what powers you have, I have seen you can't give all the names but I can see how many powers you have."

"Ok but when?"

"We wanted to start today itself."
"Ok that's fine." We all went into the elevators and it went down.

"Lay here " I layer on a table and they gave me a helmet. I put it on and then I seen a lot of stuff.

"I will enter you mind, just relax." I relaxed and felt all the atoms in the air shift. yeah I can see the atoms in the air. after a while it all stopped.

"It's more that what I imagined"
"You.... Are an omega class mutant?" I felt a pain in my chest and I started crying.

"Oh no please."

"Please stop why are you making me like this?" Storm got beside me.

"What's wrong?"

"The emotion it hurts so much sadness, regret, hurt."

"Her other power is to feel emotions."

"Stop it!" I felt something take over.

"My name is Jean."

"Who?"

"Jean"
"Wh-who is jean?" When I said that Scott ran out. And the sadness went away. And I blacked out.
----
"Ugh my head" I sat up.
"You are awake"
"Yup" I said popping the P
"There is someone for you" I walked to where he showed me.
"JACOB" I ran into his arm.
"I missed you so much"
"Me to darlin" he kissed my cheek. My smile when down .
"J-Jacob I need to tell you something."
"Me to" tears fell.
"I-I don't love you anymore" we both said.
"I understand"
"One last kiss" he nodded. he grabbed my waist and kissed me our lips moved in synch I didn't notice we were floating. my hands around his neck. we sat back down. he moved back. he smiled he twirled his hand and cherry blossoms fell on me. his white wings open. his tail waving. His hand still on mine when he flys up my hand over my heart holding in tears.the sun light shines over his wings. he flew away I looked in my hand. It was a note.
Dear Babyblue
I will always love you from the sky's above I will whatch you even though I can't feel the same way since you left I will always care you can always call even though we are millions of miles away don't forget me my Babyblue
P.s a gift to you look up and around.
I did and blossoms and my favorite thing were around me. my hair was raven black instead of red. the blossoms in my hair never faded away. I looked in my hand. an ice heart I fell to the ground and cried. I felt hands on my arms. it was Dispara.
"It's ok...we all kinda seen the entire thing" tears fell again.
"My arch angel you will allays be in my heart" after a while I had gotten up bowing practically the entire school swing that,so for the guys I was basically free to them,but they kept there distances. when I walked passed a hall I noticed a picture it had everybody. but in this on it had another person. she had red hair with green eyes. she was pregnant but not so far but.. Scott was holding her form behind like he loved her.
"How do you know jean" I turned and it was Scott. my heart started to ache.
"Y-your pain it's yours" he looked at me still. I tried to breathe.
"Listen your emotion is to strong please conceal it"
"What?"
"Pain sadness REGRET" I yelled at him.
"That is what your feeling" I grabbed onto him falling to my knees. I everything was spinning. black spots covers my vision as I blacked out in his arms.
---------