Chapter 6

"When will she wake up?"

"I don't know, all I know is that Scott's griefs that Jean did this."

"How? She's been in a coma for at least a month!"

"Um hey." I heard a dusty voice and with her there was another heartbeat. A different one.

"Oh hello Dispara, Xavier."

Oh him she told me she was dating a guy. I heard them leave, how could I be in a coma for a month, no ones grief is that strong.

"So is this her."

"Yeah."

"Her vitals tell she is aware but can't move. Its true I can't move maybe he can see through things I sped my heart beat.

"She is listening." I made my heart lower and higher of course it hurt when I lowered it.

"She said to smack her."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"F-fine." Okay just slap me.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh Professor umm nothing." Then I felt a hard sting in my cheek and my eyes opened.

"OWW I asked you to slap me but not that hard!"
"Oh sorry!" I looked at the guy next to her, he had his arm around her waist.

"That was a very intriguing morning wake up call" I said and Dispara hugged me removing Xavirer's hand.

"Oh I missed you! I thought you wouldn't wake up."

"Well I did cause of your x-Ray and your hard slap." I motioned a slap in my hand.

"Dispara, Xavirer may I speak to her alone?"

"Oh yes sir."

They left immediately.

"Do you know how long you were in a coma?"

"Um I think they said a month.."

"Yes do you know why?"

"I remember bits and pieces but not all."

"When I checked for what powers you have, it seems the night outburst of fire is letting everything go."

"What?"

"It seems thus one or two of your powers are suppressed and is not letting it self be used." Oh...my shot

"Umm I don't know" I blocked him out of my mind.

" Well that's the reason you are having outburst at night."

"Ok, what can I do to stop it?"

"I can give you a small drug that just helps you sleep at night and not outburst basically what you are doing is overheating."

"Oh ok." I said as he gave me a strip of some strange colored pills.

"Take one each night before bed."

"Well thanks."

"And I prefer you to stay away from Scott as much till I figure out something, it seems you can't control that power."

"I know."

"Well go to your room and change its time for lunch."

"Ok." I walked out of the infirmary to my room. I switched to a small skin tight skirt with a green shirt. Like the girl Élan wore from vampire diaries when Stephan have her a necklace. I had copied it. and got cow girl boots on. I walked to my usual table and Dissy was here.

"Hey I heard your joining up with the professors original team."

"Oh yeah I am." Hey not to be rude but I don't like your boyfriend well I mean I think there's something off and I think it's just me but sometimes I get like that.

"Can't blame you he has been distant, do you think he's cheating on me?"

"No he wouldn't and if he did I would beat his sorry ass."

"Ok then." Scott passed in the lunch room and I blushed.

"Oh my flipping pancakes."

"Wh-what?"

"You like him don't you?"

"No wh-why would you say such a thing?"

"Omg yes you do you got a crush." She said in a teasing voice.

"Shut up."
"Fine fine but no denying it I know everything." She said.

"Fine I'm not denying it."

"Yessss, Dissy strikes again!"

"You never striked you loosed since we met."

"Fine but today I gotcha."
I smiled it's true I somehow developed a crush on Scott. I got up and threw my tray away and bumped into a wall somehow not but it had a heart beat. I turned and it was tom.

"Oh uh Peter."

"I-I uh w-wanted to know if you would like to umm g-go for lunch sometime I mean like we are at lunch but I mean like a movie or something." I giggled.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh a big tough guy like you so nervous."

"Uh.." He blushed like a tomato.

"Aren't you dating someone?"

"No not anymore."

"Well I would love to go to the movies with you, I pick though."

"Oh ok then there's a list of movies, umm fast and furious seven, inside out, big hero six-"

"Big hero six."

"Oh well ok then I'll get two tickets for Saturday?"
"Of course."

"Call it a date then." He walked off, he might be help to take my mind off of Scott. I walked back to my table.

"So now your with Peter?"

"Hey he is nice were seeing big hero."

"Ohh someone got a new boy crush"

"Shut up." I felt eyes on me two pairs. Then I felt hot and steamy.

"Crap, Dissy help!"

"What's wrong?"

"I need to get to my room."

"Ok what do you need?"

"Disappear with me." She put her hood on and I just disappeared. She carried me to my room. I grabbed my kit and my shot.

"What is that?"

"Oh please ah." I started moaning and jabbed my self with the shot. I sucked in deep breathes. and the ache between my legs ceased.

"Having a orgasm there?"

"Yes, I think."

"Spill NOW."

"Later."

"I just saw you put black shit in your arm so you better tell me before I go shanikea kwikwi on you!"

Shanikea was her other side when she is mad she will do all types of things to you like trick you take your underwear and put them in front of the school doors and stuff.

"Fine I have this thing I can't control its like lust so if I don't have or get well you know I glow and when I do men start to grow a very big liking to me like all they want to do is..."

"Ok ok ok I get it!"

"But the slightest touch of lust like a kiss I just get.... You know."

"Oh so when you were with Jacob.."

"I had the stuff in me I can't go a day without it, and to think its a power, I can persuade anyone with anything using this."

"It's ok it's ok just take it easy."

"Hey let's go out again."

"Sounds great!"
------------