Chapter 20

--------
It was Saturday and I was sitting in peters bed. He came in his room and I greeted him with a surprise kiss.
"Hello" he smiled. It's been a few weeks since Scott's and I, I have seen him and he looked like a mess like after a wolfs rejects his human mate and has sex with some one else. Don't ask where I got that from.
" I have something for you"
"You do" I perked up and stood up
"Here" he handed me a big handful of roses.
"Omg thank you here beautiful" I gave him a kiss on his cheek. It's been a long night xo I insisted on going to my room. As I say in my room I see a shirt on the ground it's Scott's as I grab it I take in the smell of Scott, tears form in my eyes. I cried my self to sleep.
"You have been hurt"
"What's it to you"
"I'm your mother"
"Ok if you are why was I adopted why didn't you keep me why are you now just coming for me"
"I am sorry please just let me show you"
"How"
" I can take you away from that place give you a man that's loyal"
"How do I know o can trust you"
" please let me make you for those 16 years I missed" I paused for a minute and made my discussion.
"Fine" there was a burning sensation I felt my body moving and people yelling. I seen Scott in front of me. I wasn't controlling my body but the words yes.
I ran outside and fire surrounded me my mind I felt free after my mother said she could take me away everybody was outside to see my flames. My hair turned to its original color,red, I was changing into a suit it had the Phoenix sighn in my shirt. It was red and gold. Scott looked at me. I used my power to pull him over here.
"You how could you"
"Please you have to stop this"
" stop you don't get it this is me"
"YOU BETRAYED ME,USED ME,MANIPULATED ME.....how could you,I loved you" I was crushing his neck and threw him back. My inner pheonix was coming out but I can control it.
"This place is not for me,I deserve to be with my mother and my family" I flew off my eyes are filled with fire and when I arrived I made a hole in the ground for landing so hard. A trial of fire was trailing from behind me. I slammed the old houses door and my mother was there.
" your here"
"Of course" my voice was cold and dark. She came to me my wings were opened wide..
" wonderful" I ise my power to listen in on everything I as supposed to marry quicksilver. I walk around listening.
" where's my room" I asks her and she smiles and leads me to my room and I down in there and think of a futer where there was a no Scott Brit the thing is....I still love him
---------
Hey it's soooooo close to the end now hooray after this I will be doing "my alpha twin mates" after this book and I may delete my vampire slave book so Q of that day

Q:would you like to see me in my new WW crown just my face though and a pic of Sebastian!!!