Chapter 10

---------
(Crystal p.o.v)
It's Been a few days since the accident. from the I get stares from Scott,i can see it in his eyes there is something there. Well I can't really see his eyes but I know something's there. I then fell asleep
(Unknown p.o.v)
"YOU KILLED HIM"!!
"Well yeah he was gonna tell did you see that girl she just kissed him and he spilled how to cure that guy"
"They could get information from him by letting her kiss him"
"Yeah well why did you kill him"
"I just- ugh you are annoying"
"So how's that girl of yours"
"Leave her out of this"
"You were assigned a mission and you fall for a girl,she is a weakness,no weaknesses"
"Shut it" I walked out I looked and se was sleeping. she is a weakness but I love her.
(Scott p.o.v)
I just watch her from the end of the room she is sleeping. It's almost time to wake up. I walk out and go into my office.
(7hours later)
(Crystal p.o.v)
"Finally free time"
"Yes free time" we walk around only to be in the music room.
"Music room cool" I look aver to a piano.
"Does anyone use the piano"
"No this one girl used it but I think she died a year ago,i can't recall her name"
"So people use the others but not the piano"
"Yeah wait what are you doing"
"Getting ready to play" I remember a song that I heard and I loved he song. I took the cover off dust was every where I sat down and started to play.
"2 AM where do I begin ,crying off my face again. The silent sound of loneliness wants to follow me to bed." I played as I singed my eyes where closed.
"I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most" I felt people gather.
"I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well"it was the big part that I couldn't do but someone dat be side me...Scott. he started and I smiled.
" Dancing slowly in an empty room,can the lonely take the place of you? I sing my self a quiet lullaby. Let you go let the lonely in. To take my heart again." he stopped.
"Too afraid to go insider the pain of one more loneliness will stay with me and hold me till I fall asleep." then he started singing with me. my eyes opened wide.
"I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most." he took my hand and stood up,i used my power to make the piano play. he put his hand on my my hip and we danced.
"In the shell of a girl that I used to know well"
"Dancing slowly in an empty room,can the lonely take the place of you? I sing my self a quiet lullaby. Let you go let the lonely in. To take my heart again."
"Broken pieces of a barely breathing story where there was once love now there only me and he lonely" he kept dancing with me our noses where close when we separated back to the piano.
"Dancing slowly in an empty room,can the lonely take the place of you? I sing my self a quiet lullaby. Let you go let the lonely in. To take my heart again." I ended the song. and people clapped.
"Oh... Umm"
"I need to go" I looked and Scott ran off. I looked sad.
"Where did you get hat song" I looked and storm was there.
"I've always loved hat song"
"Why did he just run off,and he played the song with me?"
"Just something"
"He seems to be dark,why"
"He has a hole in him that need to be filled...again"
"What is it"
"Not my story to tell"
"Ok"i went to my room saying bye to my room and when I did I was pushed in the wall.
"Who-" I was cut off by a hand.
"Scott"
"What are you doing here"
"Soundproof your room"
"Oh ok " I closed my eyes and sound proofed it.
"There what-" I was cut off by a kiss,.....he kissed me
----------
Hey guys. Omg omg 2 chapters in one day maybe more!!!!!!!Ok so tomorrow is my dogs birthday his name is Scooter and I love him he is sooooooo cute now If you have a picture of your favorite animal or pet can you send it to me I know you don't have to but Just for my cute little Yorkie scooter

Q: what is your favorite singer

A: I have so many I can't name hem all