Chapter 16

(Scott p.o.v)
"Damnit we lost her" she was just limp on the ground I picked her up bridal style. we decided to take her back to the instatute how could she not tell me,her mother killed my Jean,i want to make her pay but she's not her but her daughter. when we arrived at the instatute,we were walking and I think her friend Dispara was staring at her lifeless body and crying. We went down and I laid her body in the table. I stared at her it's like she is asleep,o wish I could've seen Jean,bit her body was never found. she had a hole in the middle of her head.my fist curled,I dont even know why I'm getting mad for its not like she is anything to me. she just a thing an object a thing I use just get my stress away I don't care for her but she thinks I do,what a bunch of bullshit. I went into the other room.
(Crystal p.o.v)
Fire all I felt was fire no not again it's happening. but it's gone. I felt weird like I haven't moved in ages so I opened my eyes.
"Oh crap" I lifted and I was in a white dress. I swung my legs over and stood but I was wobbly. I heard talking in the other room so I went there.
"Can you keep it down,my head hurts"
"Y-your alive"
"Of course I am"
"How"
"Wait am I dead"
"Your supposed to your were shot in the face"
"Oh yeah doesn't matter I'm practically immortal like Logan I can survive a shot to the face it just leave me with bad headaches"
"So what were you talking about"
"Uh-nothing"
"I'm going to go see diss" I went in the elevator. and when I did I went to my room and when I did diss was there along with Piotr.
"What are you doing" I raised an eyebrow.
"Y-you-"
"Yeah yeah I know I'm alive "I dramatically said.
"Let me talk to diss,peter"
"Ok" he went back to his room.
"Hey holy shit Xavirer"
"Yeah he locked up"
"I'm so sorry"
"I trusted him now I know what he has been doing"
"It's alright we will figure this out"
"I need to go"
"Ok" she left my room and closed my door. after a while someone knocked on my door.
"He-" I was cut off by a kiss. the door shut and locked. I recognize this kiss but it was to dark to see. I was slammed on the bed and he grabbed my hand to his pants and there was a big bulge in the middle.
"See what your doing to me"
"Sorry"
"I missed you" he whispered in my ear. he took off his pants then his boxers,i felt it on my leg.his hands snaked up the inside of my legs and slipped my underwear off. he was near my entrance and I wanted him back and he knew that so he teased making small circles around it. he then in u clipped my bra off and kissed the middle of my breast,and slid into me. I sound proofed the room. he lifted up so I could see the top of his V-line and chest thank you he has no chest hair I hate chest hair( I actually do I don't like guys with hair on their legs arms and chest). he took underneath my knees and spread them farther and went harder in me.
"S-Scott" he had a weird look on his face then came by my ear.
"I love you crystal" and kissed me again. I smiled against his mouth,oh thank you he cares no he loves me.
(Scott p.o.v)
She really is gullible she has no idea. I smiled it's not like...like I actually love her,a thing,an object just for sex,she's lucky it's only me. she lay be side me sleeping. I look at her and I feel a twist In My chest,i feel gu- no no I don't. Logan knows that I have been using her for a while. I touched her face and it was soft and I smiled she is beautiful just wonderful. I think I lo-no I love Jean but crystal she's i... don't know what I think...jist for sex that's all she is to me a sex toy to me that's all she is
-----------
Heloooo I'm on another chapter.!!! Go look at my other book it's called my future books I have made all those book during school like just thinking about them and I put them from a notebook onto here so got check it out its in my works