Chapter 11

He kissed me.my arms are pinned against the wall on both side of my head. but then my sensation turned on it just wore off, shit, my body started glowing. he went from my lips to my jaw line.
"Wha- what are you doing" he picked me up and put me on the bed.
"I care about you"
"I want to give you pleasure"
"P-pleasure" my legs were shaking.
"Yes"
"I-I'm I can't I don't know how."

"I'll show you,just sit and let me pleasure you" I looked over at what he time was it was 8:43. he took the button of my shirt and unbuttoned it. he stared with wide eyes.
"Never new they were this big" I blushed he got behind me and unlaced it. I covered my self.
"Don't I want to see you all" he puts one legs between both of my legs pinning my hands above my head. he puts one nipple in my mouth. and starts sucking. I bite my lip. I notice he still has his cloths on.
"Y-your cl-"
"I know just wait" he looks up my skirt and slips his hands in,he takes my Yorkie underwear and throws it on the floor. he puts his hand on my clit. He starts to flick it and I bite my lip. I start moaning uncontrollably when he slides his first three into me. I try to close my legs but he keeps them open. he takes off his shirt then his pants.
"Give me permission"
"F-f-for wha-what" he goes down and licks my opening.
"To go inside you" I hesitate but answer.
"Yes" right after without any warning he plunges in side me. I scream from pain and pleasure. i want more of him. I dog my nails in his back.
"Harder please" I breathe out and he does. with my senses all up I heard him coming in and out of me with my super hearing. I feel more than I'm supposed to be feeling. I hold his face while looking at me,his glasses I don't think can take the the vibrations and I look him in the eyes.
"Hold on" I take his glades off and he closes them tight.
"Open them"
"No"
"Trust me" he opens them and his power goes into me. I open and his crystal blue eyes stare into mine.
"My eyes" I kiss him,he sups and come out of me.
"I-I'm about to cum"
"Not yet" he goes inside of me. I couldn't stand it and I did after he pulled I heard and felt my insides on him. he picked me up for me to hold the head board. my hands where on it. I felt his hands on my hips. then thrust inside me from behind. my nails claw the head board. he pulls my hair back. I'm now back in my back. he is on his knees. and pulls me to kiss him and after pushes my head down.
"I-i"
"Don't I just comes naturally" he pushed his erection In my mouth. he still grabbed my hair. I heard him grunt as I sucked,a few times made me gag. he pulled out and lifted me up,he kissed my sweet spot. he started sucking my skin probably leaving some hickeys. his hands went from my face to my breast to my clit. my heAd was beside his and my arms around his neck. he laued me back down on my back. and just left kisses,thrn fell beside me. he pulled me into his chest. and whispered some thing in my ear.
"That. was great" wait we're this the right three words??
------------
Wonderful wonderful I was writing this at 2:00 in the morning and fell asleep and finished the rest in like 4 minuets so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOOTER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you you were the first before Sebastian before my twins and you are the cutest now five year old Yorkie so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scooter(Born: July 9 2010- NOT DEAD YET BITCH!!!!!!!)