Chapter 8

----------------
"A mission?"
"Yes a mission can you believe it diss "
"Wow so what kind"
"That is classified" I said snapping my fingers.
"Really"
"Ok since your my F.O.A.F.A.J I will tell you one thing"
"What what!"
"You and Xavirer need to be more quiet at night"
"Wha- OMG you heard us,every part"
"Yup,even the ' Sex me up butter cup'" I said in a tried seductive tone.
"OMG I'm so sorry"
"And it was nasty did you know that xavirer Grunts and barks in his sleep"
"You need to get layed"
"Ok sure I'll record it for you when I do" I sarcastically said.
"Oh Kay no need" we both laughed.
"It's time let's go"
"Oh I gotta go"
"Kay be safe or something"
(Dispara p.o.v)
She walked out o my room and I went to xavs room in full disappear mode.(sorry that was bad) I walked up on him just sittin there on his laptop. I closed it and put it up.
"What the hell" I pushed him down on the bed.
"Diss what are you doing" I kissed his neck.
"Baby come on,damn" he moaned In my ear. I felt something touch the front of my pants.
"Well I guess someone's happy" I unbuckled his pants.
"Your gonna like this" by now his shirt was off. I kissed down his chest and Down to his V-line. I bit my lip. then the door slammed open.
"Eek"
"Stop doing it every time you meet damn come on your gonna miss us say go out" I just stood there when crystal came in.
"Damnitt right when your were gonna give me a blo-"
"You shut it"
"Fine jeeze" we went to the back. I seen her and the usual board the plane and she looked worried. I waved bye as she lifted into air.
"So what were you doing on you computer"
"Oh uh nothing" then I seen peter.
"Hey Peter"
"Yes hello"
"So you like to send flowers hih"
"Why"
"Oh I don't know cause you just someone and now you trying for someone else"
"I do...like her" he turned his head and blushed.
"Ok ok then,but I'm whatching you Rasputin" and walked away.
"Xav,xav" he was focused on his computer.
"XAVIRER BLACKSTAR WHITE YOU BETTER ANSWER ME"
"What yes babe what's wrong" he strod up closing his laptop.
"I know there is something going on why are you so distant"
"Nothing"
"Nothing? Is that the-,wait I know your cheating aren't you,i can't believe you"
"No I'm not I promise"
"MEN THESE DAYS" I ran off to my room. I then beard a knock on my door.
"Come on baby you know me better"
"Well I know and I now when someone's lying and you are lying"
"I'm sorry"
"It's just something is going on and I don't want you to get hurt during"
"I feel like your drifting away"
"Well I'm not" I was about to say more but he kissed me and locked my door. He then lifted my shirt and placed me on the bed. He took off my cape and parts of my body started to go invisible.
"Control it my love"
"I cant"
"Just try" I felt his heat all around me. he started scanning. his clenched his jaw. He looked at my face and whispered.
"Im going to give you pleasure tonight" with that he plunged in and I screamed his name. I'm am so happy that crystal decided to put a sound proof shield around. I was moaning uncontrollably. he lifted my waist and positioned himself so I could sit on his lap. he grabbed my breast wih both hands and started laughing.
"What wrong"
"Yu know when baby's are born the drink breast milk,so what does it taste like"
"You wou-" he put one in his mouth and started sucking. it hurt like hell. then I felt something. he pulled back and sit something out.
"Never trying that again"
"Now look"
"Sorry" he put me on my back, and kissed my waist he started outlining my abs. he licked my clit. he squeezed me thighs against his face. my face started getting hot.
"Damn"
"What's wrong"
"There back"
"Come the fuck on!" He got up and got dressed.
"Your wet"
"SHUT UP!!!" I got dressed 😘😘. :) :)
( crystal p.o.v(half way in the mission)
"I bet that other girl you lost was a keeper huh cyclops"
"Shut it"
"What was her name,jaylin,joyce,jesa,oh Jean yeah she was quite the looker"
"Shut up!" He screamed and blasted him. and when he did he took a liking to me.
"And you, you are just extravagant"
"Oh please save it"
"Wait your not for this guy are you,this guy is bad luck,he got his girlfriend killed" wait the woman in the photo.
"YOU BASTARD"
"Cyclops NO HE CAN GENERATE NITROGEN AND GAMME RADIATION IT WOULD KILL YOU"
I screamed but it was to late he was blasted.i got mad and blasted him with fire and ice.and he fell.
"Cy are you,oh no" I scanned his body he is freezing I put him in my arms to generate heat.
"What happened"
"He ran after him and got shot"
"We need to move him"
"Where is calypso"
"I-I shot him with dire and ice"
"Come on get him on the plane" I carried him with my super strength.
"It's gonna be a long night"
-------

(Dedicate to sweghlife )