Chapter 19

I walked down the hall into the cafeteria my hair was flames pure flames people were watching me.people looked scared like I would kill somebody. I walked to Scott's office.
"Crystal?" I used my power to hold him against the wall.
"C-cr-Crystal"
"You lying bastard"tears formed in my eyes
"And in my birthday to how could you" I was crushing his throat. I then fell and he fell coughing.
"How could you I-I have everything to you...everything"
"What do you mean"
"Just a worthless bitch huh, we will see about that Scott summers, I curse you to live in agony as you see me with out you" he realized what he has done wrong.
"No no that was a mistake please I didn't mean to, I do lo-"
"NO! Don't you dare" I slammed the door open. My hair changed blonde and short my out fit opened and my bra half showed and my tie loosened,my skirt got way shorter so you can see the top of the lines of my stocking.. I walked in and people stared. I went to Peter.
"Hey Peter"
"Uh crystal you look"
"Good I know,listen I hate to do this but I'm gonna take you on your offer"
"R-really"
"Yeah if it still stands"
"Y-yeah!" He stood up towering over a little. I stood on the tipy toes and kissed him I pulled his neck closer to me. He looked puzzled but smiled. I looked and seen Xavier walking with Dispara.
"Hey dissy what's up"
"Nothing all good"
"Hmm ok then, oh and Xavier hurt her again I'll rip your heart of your chest painfully" he knodded and I held peters hand.
"Hey wanna dance"
"Uh I don't-"
"Good imma make this into a stage" I snapped my fingers.
"Oh look crystal gonna do her show today" I heard a guy tell from across the room.
"Oh you give me the chill"
"Walking down a darkened hallway,everybody turns to look at you,It's not because your different,it's because your scary cool" the beat played and I had the microphone to my lips my heels clicked against the wood floor.
"A sinister style,Mystery with a smile,you're drop dead gorgeous,drop dead gorgeous,this school gives me the creeps,but when I'm with my peeps,you can't ignore us,This is where the ghoul kids rule" I circled around some guys and they were doing the background noises.
"Monster,monster high,monster high,monster monster high,come on don't be shy,monster high,the party never dies" I gave the microphone to Jacob and he started singing.
" hey!, Crystal got me falling apart,oh,Dispara steel in my heart,Clawdeens wolf howling at the moon,Lagoona your the finest fish in this lagoon,melony your so beguile, even though you act so vile(uh uh),and Peter has stone cold style, these are my boos,my skeleton crew,a little strange but so are you,don't you wanna be a monster too?!" I smiled and got the it back I swayed my hips from side to side.
"Oh,freaky just got fabulous,Everybody wants a piece of you,the stars all smile,let's be realistic,most characteristic,Most hippin horrific"
"A sinister style,Mystery with a smile,you're drop dead gorgeous,drop dead gorgeous,this school gives me the creeps,but when I'm with my peeps,you can't ignore us,This is where the ghoul kids rule"
"Monster,monster high,monster high,monster monster high,come on don't be shy,monster high,the party never dies"
"Monster,monster high,monster high,monster,monster high,freaky chic and fly,monster high,where student bodies lie" I gave it to three other girls while I did the background singing for this part (down)
"M-o-n-s-t-e-r,monsters monsters,so bizarre,M-o-n-s-t-e-r,monster monsters yes we are" they gave it back to me I stood in a table my tail holding the microphone.
"(Monster,monster high,monster high,monster monster high,come on don't be shy,monster high,the party never dies)" everybody else sang behind me.
"Monster,monster high,monster high,monster,monster high,freaky chic and fly,monster high,where student bodies lie"
"We got spirits,yes we do,we got spirits how bout you"(2x)I stopped and did a pose
"Thanks" I got down and snapped my fingers again.

It was getting dark outside I could feel Scott in agony feeling he happiness I had now he can feel my pleasure and it turns into agony a pain when he feels it.

I kissed Peter while we were by his door,he deepened the kiss,he opened he door and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.
"I want to do this with you" he said between kisses.
"alrighty" I wished his shirt off. He took the front of my bra and ripped it when pulling it. I was bare sheared against his chest. I finished pushing his boxers to the floor. I twirled my fingers and popped up a condom. I gave it to him.
"Glow in the dark?"
"Im Creative" he put it in and kissed me again.(is anyone else hungry?)
He then slid slowly in me. I moaned against his neck.
(Scott p.o.v)
Pain just pain that's all I felt me insides hurt, I was thrashing. All over my room. Then something hit me. Some images. She was with a guy.
"Peter! Peter!! Please! Oh god harder,faster please" she screamed while this Peter person was fucking her. She bit her lip and I felt pain in my body, the images went away and I was having trouble breathing, why why did I say those things I love her but she won't believe me I love her that's all now I want her but now I can't have her, I fucked up I really did.
-----------
Hi!!!!