Chapter 7

"It's actually Piotr"

"I know Russian right."

"Yeah."

"I can speak every language in the world."

"That's cool!"

"I know."

"We are here."

"Awesome!" Today was Saturday and we were at the movies. We got off the motorcycle.

"Let's go" He said as he took my hand in the movies.

"Popcorn?"

"With extra salt?" My tail wagged.

"Yes." I walked by a bench. someone grabbed my waist.

"Who-"

"It's alright." Someone grabbed me.

"Who are you?"

"Someone."

"I like your tail mutant."

"Get the hell off!" I tried to push him, then I was about to burn him when he was lifted off me.

"Are you messing with her?"

"Get off what's it to you?"

"She's my girlfriend and no one touches her." He threw him back.

"Damn fine keep her."

"Good." He handed me the popcorn.

"I could've handled him."
"I know now let's go see that movie." We went in and sat at the very top in the back. when it got to the part when Tadashi died I had cried (I actually did cry).

"You are sensitive."

"Um y-yeah" He touched my arm. and his heart rest went up, he tried that thing when the guy puts his hand over the girl. He tried and I teased him. I moved and he took it back. He put his hand around me after a while.

After the movie we went back home.

"Listen Peter.."
"Yeah I know you like someone else." I was amazed.

"Listen I really-really like you and if that relationship doesn't work with that guy or girl I will always be here"

"It's a guy, and thanks but if it doesn't work I don't want to seem like you are-" I was stopped by a kiss.

"Listen I understand I will always be here no matter what."

"Well thanks I will make sure I come to you then."
"Can I kiss you again?"

"Sure just once." He took my waist and kissed me. And pulled back. I smiled. I walked in my room and put me stuff down and here was a note.

Come to the arena below
Scott.

There was also a outfit. I copied it and had it on. It was ugly so I tweaked. I went down. I was dark I kept walking when I felt someone getting ready to strike. I jumped backwards and flipped and landed on a knee and foot with a hand on the grounds causing me to skid back. I looked over and there was a burn scorch mark.

"You changed it."

"Wasn't my style!"

"Who taught you?"

"TV!"

"What?"

"I can copy moves."

"Well let me see." He swung at me and I dogged, he swung down and I jumped wrapping my tail around his neck and slammed him down. He grabbed my tail and pulled me down. From what I could see I know where he is going to strike and each one I took hurt like hell for him.

"O*cough* k then let's see when the light s are out." And with that the lights turned off I turned to my senses. He swung back I kicked his ear. I used my smell to smell him and for me he smelled NASTY!

"You smell disgusting!"

"And you need to be more quiet." I whacked his crotch with my tail and he fell and the lights came on.

"Well done." I looked and there was Hank.

"Thanks Hank."

"I think you did good you have to be here tomorrow as well at the same time."

"Ok I can handle that." I went down to my room after talking to them. I looked on my bed.

"Flowers? From who?" I look at the roses and the note.

My lovely crystalline
I will send theses roses to your room every night to know that I will always care for you if you accept wear a small rose each day
Piotr 💝🌹

"OMG you are so sweet Piotr." My hair turned purple. I went to the shower room and took a shower.

"You stole him."

"What?" I turned and it was Melody.
"You stole Peter."

"I did steal shiz."

"Plus I'm in a towel."

"I don't care!" She tried to hit me but I grabbed her hand and twisted it.

*crack*

"You."
"Listen I only dislocated it I can do more if you mess with me." I left and went to my room. I fell in my bed I decided to sleep naked.
----