Epilouge

--------------
I'm only a few months pregnant. Dispara is also a few months were like the wobbling twins around here, and speaking of twins were each having a pair, but she is like the nice pregnant lady and I'm the bitch. I was eating pickles in the kitchen,and Dispara was eating strawberry ice cream. When i felt a kick.
"Damn" me and Dispara got pregnant around the same time so when she has hers I might have mine.
"Oh shit Crystal my water just broke"
"Shit we need to-" I felt a warm trickle go down my legs
"Lucky me my fuckin water broke"
"Shit" we both wobbled to Scott's room.
"Scott get the fuck up our water just filing broke so take us the fuckin hospital hurry up I don't have all godamn night" I yelled
"Don't be so... Mean to him"
"Yeah yeah"
"Shit!" They scrambled waking everybody up and we were rushed to he hospital.
"Ahhhhh"
"It's ok Crystal just breath" she was so calm.
"How the fuck are you not having pains"
"I took lessons unlike you"
"Man fuck you"

It was hours before I got the twins out of me.
"Let me hold them Scott" he gave them to me I had twins boys, I heard she had twin girls.
"Look Scott aren't so cute"
"I swear if they get any other girl pregnant at the age of 17 I'm going to kill them"
"Baby there only two hours old"
"don't care"

(16 years later)
"YOU WHAT!"
"I'm sorry mom b-but I didn't mean to"
"You got my best friends daughters pregnant both of you!"
"M-mom"
"You two are careless even careless than your dad"
"Baby stop your putting strain on the twins"
"I know I know but it's these twins who are going to get it remove whan I had them I top you ok going to kill them...BOTH OF THEM!"
"Mom please we'll pay for everything"
"You better,call (StrongerWithOutU twin daughters names) over here"
"Ok mom" soon they were over.
"Hey Crystal,I see your pregnant again"
"Yeah twins"
"Again" then the girls came from behind them.
"So did the girls tel you some news I heard"
"New like what"
"Go ahead boys tell them"
"W-well-"
"Hold on some restrain Xavier,"
"Kay" Scott's held him.
"Mr. And Mrs. White w-we sorta got y-your daughters pregnant"
"Good job boys now you can realese Xavier"
"What mom!" They started running away. While I stared the girl down. And they both cried at the same time.
"So girls how did this weird relationship become"
"We're sorry mrs.Summers we didn't mean to"
"No I'm not mad at yak I'm mad at the boys" Dispara was getting ready to smack some heads off.
"The boys came back" but they were invisible. My tail dragged against the floor.
"Well Xavier is going to get through having his daughters being pregnant and trying not to kill my boys" after awe had dinner and talked.

"Ok see you later guys"
"Bye it was nice seeing you again crystal" I grabbed Scott's collar and pulled him into the room.
"Oh and boys might want to cover your ears" I used my power to strap them down to the chairs.
"NO PLEASE MAMMA MOMMY PLEASE,we don't want to hear your sex noises"
"Sorry boys, hehe" I squealed as he tickles my side.
Well now this is my family
--------
Yayayayayayay I'm done with the book thank you now I'm going to do....