Chapter 12

I felt cold in the room I wonder if they turned down he heat,wai why am I worried I can generate heat. by I don't feel like it.i reach for my shirt to pull down but there is no shirt.i open my eyes fast an look under the covers,im completely naked,then I feel a weird felling and squeeze my legs together,i Ty to remember and I did, I started blushing. but then k realized he is still in my bed. I run quickly to get close on and I feel a burn, inbetween my legs get that other feeling so I run and get my shot. after I get dressed write a note for Scott and walk out. I walk to disses room and knock.
"Hey wassup"
"I need to talk to you"
"Umm ok come on in"
"Ok first in going to tell you what happened after I left and this morning"
"Ok what happened"
"Well after the piano thing I went to my room a few hours later Scott comes in my room"
"I think I know where this is-"
"Do not interrupt"
"So he then kissed me for who knows how long, and well" I told her how he had sex with me and she went eyes wide.
"Then he said,that was great"
"Holy shit for your first time,i would think you want your first time to be like candles wine slow motion"
"Don't make my day bad"
"And plus with my super hearing I heard him sliding in side me like I had loud music in my ears"
"Hahahah"
"Shut it missy"
"I mean like I even heard his weird liquids inside me but I burned them,im not getting pregnant today"
"Wow you can burn it"
"Yeah"
"Wow makes life easier for you"
"It still takes energy"
"Are you hungry I need breakfast"
"Breakfast? Look at the time it's 2:00"
"Holy shit really" I went out he room with her and Logan was walking looking for someone.
"Hey what are you looking for" he looked at me weird and came to me.
"You smell different" he put his nose at my neck.
"Is that a hickey" pushed his face away.
"N-no"
"Where is scott"
"Uh well I don't know actually he might be in his office"
"He's not there,what is wrong with your scent Bub"
"Uh I gotta go"
"That hickey who is it"
"N-no one I don't know who your talking about"
"Ok hopefully it's not mating season"
"What"
"Dispara! Why would-crap run" I took her hand and. Ran. he started chasing us. we ran into,the music room and I disappeard and he left giving up.
"Good, I'm up for a swim"
"Ok then" I form a nothing suit with a cover up before I go to the pool.
"Wait can you do that for me"
"Sure" I wave my fingers and she has silver heels with a purple bathtub suit. From royal flush girls.
"OMG is this from royal flush girls"
"Yeah"
"Awesome" we disappeared to the pool and a few guys wear there I took my cover off. and all the guy including Peter looked at me.
"Ok your a bathing suit model"
"Thanks" I put my feet in the pool,i retracted my wings so they can get wet.
"Hello crystal" I looked and t was john.
"Hey john"
"Hey are you doing anything tonight"
"Yes she is going to be in my office" I froze
"O-oh ok then" I sunk into the water and formed my gills. there was another person who did that and seen me. we came up
"Wow you can also breathe underwater" he was just a little boy.
"Yeah"
"Wow"
(Scott p.o.v)
I looked in the mirror again without my glasses. she took it away. I was walking with my glasses on. and bumped into logan.
"I know"
"Know what"
"You and crystal"
"Don't know what your talking about"
"Sure you dont,bit she is going to find out"
"Still don't know" I ran outside to the pool and she was talking with Dylan.
"I need you in my office,Now" I looked at crystal she got out f the pool and looked nervous. we walked to my room instead. I took her arm. and locked my door.slammed her into it.
"My powers"
"I-oh I'm sort I'll give them back" she took my cheek and I felt my eyes burn next thing I see red.
"You didn't give me my powers this morning"
"I-I'm sorry"
"You need to learn you lesson"
😈😈"I-i"
"Knees,now"she got on her knees she knew what to do and unbuckled my pants, I held the sides of her head and pushed my erection in her mouth.
(Crystal p.o.v)
I started to gag, and my nails where digging into the bed. I wanted him I wanted him inside me. he grunted, and pushed more into my mouth causing my eyes to go wide. I circled my tongue around it. he pulled out and sprayed all over my face. he started thinking and put me on the bed.he took off my bathing suit bottom,and yes I still had it on. he crawled on top of me and switched positions. his erection was in my mouth...again,and his mouth sucking at my clit.i started sucking. my legs started to get weak. he stopped and this time it looked like he wanted to be inside me but then...there was a knock at the door.
"Damn" he got up and put some pants on.
"Yeah what is it"
"Where have you been"
"Doing work"
"With your short off"
"It's hot"
"Have you seen crystal"
"No"
"Are-"
"Listen Logan I don't have time for this" he slammed the door. and came to me.
"Yu did it a over my bed" he smirked at me. I closed my legs.
(Scott p.o.v)
I just need her trust,if i have it I will have her love. I touched her blushed face, and started kissing her neck. Her tail wagged in agreement of my pleasure I give to her.
"S-Scott" she moaned against my neck.
"It's almost curfew,you should go" she looked aggravated and flushed.she used her power to change,she got out of my room and I laughed at her.
"Well it's going to be 'very' interesting"
-------
I had no fucking idea how to end this chapter I'm like TF and shit......i swear this baby is going to be the DEATH IF ME!!!! I keep throwing up after every smell and to think why should I be working at a bar and be pregnant....yes I do work at a bar.