Saying Goodbye

*Same day just night*

Smiles has now became too obsessive with me! He use to be kind hearted and can stay a distance. Now I don't think things can work out between us he wants all my attention. I'm going to have to call things off. Also he's very deceiving so I now know I can't trust him after what went down in the kitchen. I can't live this way anymore... and if I'm going to stay here he needs to know that.

*Upstairs in Jeremy*

"I can explain." I said looking down directly at the ground.

"Okay I'm ready to listen." He said patiently.

I told him everything that lead up to the kiss and not once did he try to blame me for anything.

"Wow...such a, such a..."

"Say it!" I shouted playfully.

"No I don't want to curse." He shyly said.

We then both laughed and put on the t.v. That was the end of that conversation. In the middle of a commercial I wanted to tell him something that was own my mind. I'm guessing he sensed it, because he turned in my direction in the bed.

"What's on your mind?" He said gently putting his hand on my arm.

"I think we should go home." I admitted. "It's not fun anymore."

"Well I don't think we can leave, we lost the bet."Jeremy said slowly.

He was right. I don't know if we ever can walk out that door. But maybe we can, if we find a way without Smiles knowing that we are leaving.

"It's time to plan to go home!" I shouted.