Now You See Me...Now You Don't

Narrator: Missed me? Well anyways, looks like their stay turned out to be more than they both bargained for. The real question they should be asking themselves is, will Smiles let them go?

I just woke up from the worst dream ever! I thought I was in this haunted place where there was this guy I was deeply in love with, but he betrayed my trust in order to ruin my life. Then there was my best friend Jeremy who hated me.

"You up?" Jeremy whispered.

Nope this wasn't a dream. It's my reality.

"Mmm hmm." I nodded.

I was still really tired, but I knew I couldn't spend the rest of my life in bed. I first got up to use the bathroom. First thing I see when I flicked up the light switch is the toilet seat up.

"Huh..." I sighed in disappointment.

I can't believe guys don't know how to aim. It's not that hard, you're already holding on to your you know what. So give us girls some breaks and just handle your business.

*Out of the Bathroom*

"Breakfast in bed. How does that sound?" Jeremy said smirking.

"Fine with me." I smiled.

There was pancakes, biscuts, strawberries, blueberries, bacon, scramble eggs, sasuages, canolope, and two mango and banana infused smoothies waiting for us on a platter. After breakfast it was go time! Meaning grab whatever we can carry and head back home. The last thing I remember before we went to sleep was us talking about leaving this place. Finally it was happening.

"You sure you wanna go?" Jeremy said.

While pausing from grabbing the expensive silverware off the platter we just ate off.

"Yeah I'm sure." I said quietly wipping a tear from my cheek.

*Knock on the Jeremy's door*

At that moment we both couldn't help, but stare.

*Door opens*

It was just Spike. I almost forgot all about him.

"Come here boy!" I said extended my arms.

"ROOF!"

"I love you too." I said sweetly.

"Hi Spike! You've gotten so big since the last time I seen you." Said Jeremy giving him a hug.

"Looks like the whole gang is here." Smiles said stepping into the door way. "You were planning to say goodbye to me? Right..."

He then began starring us down with the eyebrow raise, like he did the first time he met us. I hated when he did that, because it made me feel like I was being accused... of doing something that was none of my business.

"What do you mean?" I said foolishly.

Hiding the bags full of jewelry against Jeremy bedside I had in my hands, and Jeremy caught on and did the same.

"I'm not stupid you know. " He said putting one hand up to his heart. "And to think I actually had loved you..." Smiles said as his voice cracked.

Then he got serious again. The look In his eyes now seemed like he just got done from being brutally tortured and still remain determined to get revenge.

"Play time is over!" He shouted very demonic.