Prepare For Total Domination

Author note: I'm experiencing a bit of a problem. I was trying something new. Which was adding audio to this chapter in the beginning. But now it won't allow me to take the audio off. If anyone knows how to remove it. Please message me. Again thank you guys for continuing  to read this book. ~God Bless~ ♥♥♥

*At the Mansion*

Walking up the pathway I noticed the fog. It spreaded across the ground like butter on toast.

"Looks like the crows are even mad at us." Jeremy said pointing up into the night sky.

It appears they were sitting on probably a nest. Wait no, was It a sign? I couldn't make out anything, but a few letters my vision was still adjusting to the darkness again. I read "Welcome To Normal Valley." The rest was at the bottom saying something about being regular people. This sign must've been calling "us" regular people.

"I think they're trying to warn us." I squinted looking up. "IF ONLY THE ADULTS WEREN'T SO OBLIVIOUS." I shouted.

Specifically blaming my parents for being such idiots to come all the way down here just because the police said so. Like have a mind of your own. Don't just assume everything is right, because it came out their mouths.

*Face palm*

Well with the help of some of the police force and Mayor Dom S. Sneddon persuasive announcement.

"Are you ready to get this, this unspeakable, horrifying, weirdo out of our town for good?" The Mayor said.

Using the mega phone, as we stood near the gates. Because his regular voice couldn't be heard over the cawing. I wish he wouldn't bother speaking. It's not like anyone wants to hear what he has to say anyways. I know as fact, no one likes him since he was elected. He use to be neighbors with Timothy's family. Which lived a few blocks down from my house. His house was always best decorated around hallowen, because he would let the neighborhood children add their own Imagination and objects to his house. Sometimes their parents would become upset. Make them take It back home, when they find out their decorations are at Mr.Sneddon. Instead of on their house. I miss those days, because once he was elected. He moved across town, got himself a two story house, a bogoti, and even a few dozens of maids. Now that's how I believe he turned into a mean chubby man, always wearing a light grey suit that choked that skin around his neck. That didn't help, but show over laying fat. Although the suit matched his grey hair. What's worse every now and then you can catch him coloring his edges black. Also he wore round antique spectacles that looked like magnifying glass to see, and to hide his eye bags, but they were always filthy and doing a terrible job at covering them. Whoo and please do not get me started on how he smells. Oh my gosh, to me at least every time I'm near him I have the urge to throw up. That should tell you how bad he smells.

Seems like all the adults were enlightened by the mayor's speech. They seemed so confident yelling, holding pitch forks, and lit torches. If I am not mistaken Isn't this against the law? But who cares that's just the town I live in.

*Thunder and lightning*

"Whoa... I didn't notice all this time his home was In a middle of a GRAVE YARD sweet!" Said the girl standing next to me.

Then immediate chatter from all the town kids followed.

Her hair was black with pink highlights that were tucked in by a big black overcoat.

"I know right. This land must be private property if you can bury bodies, but it also gives me the creeps." Jeremy laughed.

"I got to get me one of these!" She smiled.

"You do that." I hand fived her.

Before I slowly pulled Jeremy hand and myself away trying to get a better view of what was going on in the front. At this point in time, the police and a couple of volunteers were struggling to open the gates. While the rest of adults were taking interest observing what they were doing. Unlike the adults, the kids were the opposite. We decided to stay in the back and relax in case anything happens. Therefore, we can be the first one's out. Also good news turns out Jeremy and I weren't the only kids who knew Smiles. Once we got back to the subject about him, other children came forward and told us about some their experiences.

*Gates opened*

Everyone stopped what they were doing and began to stare unintentionally . Except for the Mayor. He looked more determined than ever before, or maybe he just had to use the bathroom. Taking big steps and going at a fast pace heading up the pathway. I think even some of the adults changed their minds as they reached the front door.

"This is a bad idea." Said a pregnant woman.

Rubbing her stomach and pushing a stroller with the other hand.

"Yeah, maybe we should come back later. When it's bright outside like day." Said another women.

The mayor just kept his eyes fixed on the door.

"No! Don't you see? This is what he would want. He would want us to turn back around and leave, because we are afraid. I'm not afraid of this sicko. In fact, if anyone is afraid leave now." He said in the megaphone with salvia coming out.

No one left, but I could sense they wanted to.

"Ah good, now who would like to the honors of knocking on the door?" He said thrilled.

Scanning his eyes around at the crowd. No one wanted to. Just as he was about to pound his fist at the door, it opened by itself revealing nothing, but blackness.

*Whispers from everyone*

This also reminds me of my first time here...