PARENTS BE LIKE...

Narrator: Some say all bad things happens in pairs of 3's. I'm wondering what will happen to Asia and Jeremy?

"Mmmm?" I said rubbing my eyes.

Night time already? I must've been really tired. Then I noticed my parents. They were hovering over my me like I was the last of a rare species. I knew I should've never trusted the Ollin's. Well really it's just Jeremy's mother. She's very two faced and tries to hard to be perfect. This was a while ago when school was still in session. I'm not even making this up. I was there.

*Flash back*

"Mom tomorrow we're having a bake sale at school. Mr.Cuttlefish our teacher wants to know what will you be bringing. Asia's mom is bringing cheese cake cherry flavor, and some banana nut muffins. Mmmm I can't wait to taste them." He said licking his lips.

"Well I'll be making sure mines is better than hers." She laughed.

Right then and there I wanted to break her in half. For talking about my momma's cooking.

"I'm bringing brownies, cheese cake, carrot cake, macadamian cookies, and that spicy chilli. You know the kind I'm talking about." She paused and looked at Jeremy. "The one you love Jeremy." She said with confidence.

Jeremy smiled at his mother, then turned towards me with a gagging face.

"You and your father will both be staying up late tonight to help me prepare."

"Yes mother..." Jeremy said putting on a apron.

*End of flash back*

Now here goes the explanation processes, which I still never got around to thinking out what I was going to say.
I sat up in bed. Maybe I can cry and then they'll talk to me later when I'm feeling better.

*Police sirens coming from outside*

Nah maybe not! Huh...

*Face palm*

"Asia you've got a lot of explaining to do and I want it now. Do you know how long we've been up searching for you along with the Ollin's? Or sitting in the living room with the front door wide open hoping you'll come home one night. We even payed a private dective $10,000. In hope they'll be able to find you. Do you know?" My mom shouted before breaking down in tears.

Well first off who told them to go pay a private detective? Like come on now are you that gullible? When they could have the police find me for free. Secondly, sleeping with the front door open is easy access for a burglar to get in. Unless police were watching our house. Like I was saying before I don't like Mrs.Ollin I don't see how my mom can ever consider her one of her close friends.

"Mom, dad, I don't know what has gotten into me." I said trying to sound convincing.

"You're grounded until the end of highschool! Unless you help the police by answering a few questions." Father said pointing to my room door.

He wanted me to go downstairs. I guess they're in the living room. Wait have they already asked Jeremy? I wonder how his parents are taking this. Jeremy's a good boy, but he also tends to talk to much. I hope he doesn't say everything. Matter of fact, if I can get out of here without the police seeing me I can prepare Jeremy, and we can get our story right.

*At the Ollin's house*

"I should go talk to him." His father responded.

"I'll go talk to him first. He needs his mother. And I can gurantee you he will tell me the truth." She said kissing her husband forehead.

*Walks into his room*

"Son what happened? Why didn't you come home that night." His mom said handing him some fresh lemonade.