BEHIND THE MASK

Narrator: Previously on "Are you scared yet?" Smiles seen this day coming. So yeah he might actually be a mind reader. In his defense, all he wanted was some company. An I'll be the first to tell you what you hear around this town is what you start to believe. These kids grew up hearing such folktales...but now will they end up apart of this one?

*Door slams close*

"Jeremy I'm scared!" I whispered.

Thinking Smiles might still be by the door.

"Me too Asia! What are we going to do?" He said scratching his head.

This time I didn't know what to do. I've never seen Smiles so full of anger. In fact seeing him so angry just a few seconds ago made me feel even more worse. But Spike was onto something he was over by the back of the room sniffing at Jeremy closet.

"What's he doing?" Jeremy said stretching.

"Beats me, but come let's go get a better look."

We both walked over to the closet door. Then exchange looks like who Is going to open it.

"It's your closet dude just open it." I said smiling.

I starred at him impatiently.

"Fine, but if something comes out and grab me I told you so." He said slowly turning the door knob.

"We don't have time for procrastination!" I said furiously tapping my right foot.

Which made me smack his hand from the door knob and pushed myself past him to open the closet myself.

"See nothings in here. I don't know what Spike was barking about. Just clothes boy." I said patting Spike's head.

"No look over here..."

Jeremy came inside beside me and moved some clothes over to the right.

"How long did you know about this?"

"I didn't..." He responded.

There was a little brown door in the middle of the closet. It was made out of wood hand carved. I think I saw the Intials S.M before Jeremy opened it.

"I wonder where this leads."

From what I could tell It was pretty dark in there and had narrow space if someone were to crawl inside, but then again I'm always up for a good adventure this just might be our way out...a secret way.

*Halfway through the tunnel*

"Could you get your head away from my butt geez!" Jeremy said trying to kick me.

We were making to much noise as is crawling, so I definitely was not in the mood to fight either. Instead I was mocking his every words and then had a enough of that and spoke up for myself.

"Well If you would move faster my head wouldn't be all up your!" I paused. "I also dare you kick me again Jeremy! Watch what's gonna happen. I'll bite you in your ankle first, then I'll make Spike bite your... if you don't stop messing with me. Think I'm playing?" I said deadly.

The only one that was quite was the dog. That's really a shame. I was hoping this wasn't going to be a long journey. But then up ahead there was light.

"I guess there is light at the end of every tunnel." Jeremy said sarcastically.

Trying to lighten up the mood, which I would appreciate if I wasn't upset. 

"Shut up!" Spike barked.

Even Spike was annoyed with him. We all stopped moving, because we heard sounds coming from up ahead. Now what?