Whose Side Are You On Anyways?...

"You're trying to scare me... aren't you?" Smiles said with his face right in front of the mayor's eyes.

It appears no one else wants apart of this anymore, because they sure aren't backing up "mister wise guy".

*Adults apologizing*

"No, no I don't mean to scare you."

"Yeah I'm sorry."

"Me too, sir please don't hurt me."

"Let's be friends, sounds good?"

Unfortunately, the mayor had more to say.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He said stepping back from Smiles.

"No... hehehe actually this is where the real fun begins. I'll tell you what, let's play a game."

*Chatter from everyone*

Oh man he's doing this again...

*facepalm*

"Anyone here like games?" Smiles paused. "Hello!? Game time!" He said clapping his hands twice.

*Thunder and lighting*

This had all of us children smiling at one another. The room looked a little dimmer than before.

"Yes!" I said.

I love the darkness. Jeremy sometimes think I'm a vampire.

"Here's the rules." Smiles motioned everyone to come closer. "The first person to get scared... has to leave..."

*People were already scared*

"I'll go please..."

"Me too"

"And me three"

Again the mayor just has to ruin the peoples opportunities.

"I don't play games... with freaks!" He said spitting directly on Smiles face.

I thought Smiles would punch the mayor at this point. He began to turn beet red, and closed his fist. I bet that's what the mayor wanted. Therefore, he would have an actual reason to arrest him. But isn't it against the law to spit on someone? I swear the mayor is about to break every single law there is before this night is over. Then again, I know Smiles heart. It's not in his nature to treat people like they're trash, even if they try and treat him that way.

"There's no need to be rude." He said calmly wiping the saliva off his face.

"Are you going to leave? Or am I and them going to have to hurt you first?"

*All of us disagreed*

"I don't want to hurt nobody." Someone said studdering.

"I'm not going to hurt you." A little 5 year old said.

"No what? That's crazy talk, I didn't say I would hurt you. " A grandparent said.

Smiles stood for a moment in deep thought. Then said, "You are trying to scare me. I guess I have no choice... but to scare you. Watch this." Smiles spun around. "Tell me do you think this is scary?"

We all prepared for something our imagination only knew, but it wasn't quite that. Smiles was acting goofy. He had his eyes crossed and his tongue licking his nose. It was funny I couldn't resist laughing, and I wasn't the only one either.

*Everyone laughing*

"That's it?" A woman said to a friend.

"That's ridiculous." The mayor said irritated. "It's not funny!"

*More laughter*

Smiles then raised his eyebrow at him.

"Okay fine, what about this one?" He said coughing to clear his throat.

He turned his head to the side for a moment, and then back at us. This time his eyes were still crossed, tongue out, and was doing an Egyptian dance.

"Did that scare you?" He smiled.

The mayor needs to learn how to lighten up.

"Did you here what I said? Freaky boy it's time for you to go!" Dom Sneddon said grabbing ahold of Smiles shirt and ripping it.

Now Smiles appeared to be pissed off.

"Is this scary!? He said demonicly streching his face.

*Screaming*

It freaked me out! How in the world can someone do that? Now Sneddon jumped back.

*Thunder and lighting*

Next, Smiles was pulling on his lower jaw and showing us how wide his mouth could go. His tongue also was getting longer. Little kids began to cry. Then he stopped and singled us all out with his eyes.

*Everyone being amazed*

"Whoa..." A little kid said dropping their lollipop from their mouth.

Narrator: So you think Smiles is amazing? Well you haven't seen nothing yet!

Things just keep on getting fascinating. I thought he was just cracking his neck. But not even, HE PULLED OFF HIS BARE SKIN!

He looked at us with a crazy smile.

*Thunder and lighting*