6 - I'm Not Weak

The words that the alien said, it was stuck in my head. 

"You are weak." The alien said.

 I was surprised. I was shaking. But it wasn't because I'm scared, I was shaking of excitement. I was excited to prove him wrong, assuming that it was a he.

"You're gonna regret that." I said calmly. 

"I'm gonna destroy you." I added.

"How are you gonna do that? Run towards that alien with a weapon thats too big and heavy?" Ylona asked. 

"Oh, you don't know what I'm gonna do? Then watch, Ylona." I said. 

I threw my key and shouted "Timiscuous!". It was just what I needed. A bow and arrow. But I didn't know what was special about it. Probably nothing like the sword. But, it didn't matter because shooting an arrow is faster than a sword swings.

And with that considered, I ran towards it. And it did the same thing. I had to time my moves perfectly. And let's hope that my skills in shooting an arrow isn't that bad considering that this is my first time using a bow. The alien and I were about to clash head on. It was gonna punch me, again in the face but I knew better this time around so I ducked down and slid. When I stopped, I quickly turned around and drew my only arrow, and aimed it. 

Before I let go, I said,

 "I'm not weak."

 Scratch the part where I said the bow wasn't special, because it totally was. When I let go of the arrow, it sparked and ignited. It was also spinning so fast it went through the body. And it wasn't my only arrow, another one appeared in my hand.

And like the first alien, it disintegrated. After the battle, I was tired. I had enough strength to get to Ylona. 

"That.... was impressive." She said. 

"Hahaha. Of course it did, it was me who did it." I joked. 

She laughed. Her laugh was probably the most beautiful sound I heard since all this happened. And for some reason, we both kind of knew that this was gonna happen. 

"Let's talk." Ylona said. 

"Sure."

We tried to find a peaceful spot where we could talk. It was practically impossible. Out of all 14 rocks, only 2 opened at the time. We finally found a spot. It was the inside of a fallen building. 

"So, who are you?" Ylona asked. 

"You already know that." I said. 

"Only your name, I want to know you. Your personality, and why this is happening." Ylona said. 

"My guess is about as good as yours on that one. But, I'm Earl Hurricane. Some people call me Low, don't know why. I'm 14. How about you?" I said. 

"I'm Ylona.... Ylona Gold. I'm 13. I'm half Australian." She said. 

"That explains it!" "Explains what?" "I always loved it when you speak in my dream." I said. I only realized that what I said was kind of embarrassing and I think I saw her blush a little bit. I might've been rose red because she laughed and told me,

 "You look like a tomato."

I smiled and said,

"Anyway, nice to officially meet you Ylona." I reached out my hand.

 "And to you too, Low." She said jokingly and also reached out her hand.

"Oh great, you're one of them." I said while smiling. 

"So, what now?" She asked. 

"Now? Now, I'm gonna save the world." I said. 

"And how are you gonna do that?" She asked. 

"I have some-". Before I can finish my sentence, I collapsed. And I think Ylona did too, because I heard something hit the floor before I completely collapsed.