15 - The Future

JAN

Hey! Jan here. And Diamond's here too. Or as I would like to call her, Dia. Ok, here goes, I wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for this Earl. I woud've been scarred for life if it wasn't for him. We remember everything. Even if the past has been changed, people like Dia and I, and Lepython, we have an important impact in whats happening so we remember everything that we need to do and what will happen but we will not know the outcome. Thats the downside. Thats why I shot Earl. If he was resisting from my help, he could've been like a wild lion in the woods. Trust me. So now that this Earl is different, theres a chance that his future and our past will not meet. So, that means our past will be erased. Just in case that his future will change and out past will be gone, we decided to tell you how Earl died. Earl is gonna know that by himself. Its his destiny. When he finds out how future him died, the choice that he will make will decide if his future will change. Thats where the first two versions of him failed. What I'm about to tell you is what would happen if Earl made the wrong choice again. This was supposed to be the time where nothing changed because he made the wrong choice. But he did something in his mission that will continue to give his world hope.

It was after the first aliens appeared. The aliens didn't stop attacking. Ylona was supposed to die and Earl was dying but he was gonna live thanks to himself. Remember when Blue and Red said the memory erasing part? Yeah, thats our job. Actually, the second Earl was smart. He asked me to preserve the memory of him meeting Ylona just in case that the future goes horribly wrong. Thats where this Earl came in. He accessed the memory by turning it into a dream. So technically, the Earl now, lived for about 54 years since the present Earls always replace their erased past self. So what happened is that everything was going wrong. Earl was dying. Reign, Ryan, NDre were killed by aliens. We ran into Earl when we Dia and I were looking something to eat.

"Is anybody out there?" I heard.

"Who's that?" I asked Dia.

"Lets check it out."

As I walked to where the sound came from, I saw Earl, bleeding.

"Earl?"

"Jan? Thank God, help me."

"What the hell happened to you?"

"They died, man. All because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me explain."

Good thing we found a first aid kit when we were looking around cus Earl really needed it. So, Dia attended to his wounds and he explained.

"Thats the choice I made. If I only killed him, this wouldn't have happened. I don't know how but I remembered some things, not all of them."

"You said that you were supposed to save someone? Who is it?"

"I don't know."

"HELP!!" Somebody shouted.

"Who was that?" Earl asked.

"I'll go check it out."

"No! I'll go. This may be the person that needs saving. And after that, I'll just use the keys that Batman and Robin gave me to time travel."

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Blue and Red are gonna give you the keys no matter what you do.

"Still, you-"

"I'll go! Didn't you hear me? I'll go!"

"Okay fine."

And then he went ahead and saved Ylona, traveled to the ship and saved the world, temporarily. And then thats when he asked to preserve his memories. I'll go ahead and explain who Lepython is when you know already. But I'll tell you this though, Earl always had 3 futures. He just went through the 2 futures. The second future is the never ending loop. Him saving the world, always making the wrong choice. The first future is the one where he actually grew up. You can actually know his original future if none of this happened. Thats the second future I'm talking about.
That future is the reason why the first future happened. Get me?

I'll tell you all about it later. For now, lets see why Earl died. Or did he? Muahahahahahaha. Ow! Quit it Dia!