19 - Death (1)

"Use this when you're in danger. This is called Time Wave. You'll know when to use it." Jan told me. This was time to use it.

"I'm gonna kill you with the same move that you made."

"And what is that?'

"This."

I brought out the key that goes in my gloves. I inserted it and turned it. I raised my hand and shouted.

"TIME WAVE!!"

"Hahahaha. That move? Pretty good. I guess Jan finally gave it to someone finally."

"What? Whats Time Wave?" Ylona asked.

"Should I explain it in a short way? Anyway, if his key is a sword, yours is a bow and arrow. That key, Ylona, is a bomb. A bomb strong enough to destroy this place and everyone in it."

"But that means-"

"Yes. You, Earl and me will die."

"You're wrong Lepython. Only you and I will." I turned to look at Ylona.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean by only you and him?"

I didn't answer her question because it would hurt me too much to do so. Instead, I talked to Blue.

"Blue! One last favor. Get her out of here. Get Ylona out of this place!"

"What are you talking about?! I'm not leaving you here!"

"Ok Earl. But what about you?" Blue said.

"I'll stay here. This is my destiny. I can't risk living. This may happen all over again in the future."

"No! No! I won't leave you!!"

"I'm sorry. I really am. I love you. If I ever become him, you'll be in danger. You deserve someone better than me. Now go! Live!"

"No! I love you! I'm not gonna--"

I kissed her one final time to say goodbye. Goodbye to the only woman I ever loved. Even if it was only for a few hours, I loved her more than anything. After I kissed her, I turned my head to look at Lepython because I could not bear to look at her face.

"Blue! Do it now!" I said, while crying.

"No! Don't do i-"

And then she was gone. Blue already took her. Then suddenly, Lepython sat down.