9 - There are No Aliens?

"Wait a minute." Ylona said.

"What is it?"

"This isn't an alien planet. We're in Washington!"

"What do you mean?"

"That's the White House right there!" She gestured to the White House.

"What the hell? I concentrated to the alien's source."

"Maybe there are no aliens."

"No, that isn't true. This doesn't make any sense."

"Blue! Why are we in Washington?!"

"The aliens are restricting access to you. Apparently the teleportation key doesn't work for them. You need to find an alternative. There is one that the aliens are not restricting."

"What is it?"

"The portals."

"Oh come on! We just traveled back here! Are you saying that we need to travel back to the present, get inside a portal and then travel back again when they made the ship but didn't plan anything yet?"

"Yes. Fortunately, the ship was completely built today. So you need to go back in this date when you go to the ship."

"But how about the past us? If we go back there will be no one to replace them."

"Its ok. They have not been erased yet. Now hurry."

"Yeah, ok."

"Ylona, let's go."

"Where?"

"Back to the future."

We traveled back. We were in the same spot where we first tried to time travel. I regained my balance quickly and I looked around for a portal thats near to us. Theres one, but theres an alien guarding it. Its a new kind of alien. It was bigger, stronger, and faster than the first one. I slowly grabbed Ylona's hand and whispered.

"Stay here."

"Ok. Be safe."

"I will."

I slowly walked towards the alien with my bow. I gave him a warning shot. I can't believe it. The arrow was too fast rotating that catching it would hurt but it was nothing for the alien. I stopped cold in my tracks. I tried to hit him again and again. But he would just catch them. Some hit him but it wouldn't even give him a scratch because of that thick armor.

"Ylona, got any ideas?"

"Yeah! Take this! Red told me to give it to you when you need help."

"What is it?"

"A key!"

"Give it to me!"

"Here!"

She threw the key and I caught it. I threw it in the air and shouted Timiscuous. It turned into, I don't know what it was.

"Attach you bow to it!" She said.
I did that but it attached perfectly but there were no arrows.

"Arrows! There are no arrows!"

"Forgot about the arrows!"

"Then remember it!"

I'm walking around with a crossbow without arrows. I try to injure the alien using the sword. But no can do, he won't bleed. I can only block his attacks for so long, that he will overpower me.

"Thats it! Use your sword!"

"What?!"

"Use your sword as an arrow! Trust me!"

I thought she went crazy but I tried it anyway. The sword was too big but when I put it in the crossbow, it became smaller, small like an arrow but sharper. With the help of the crossbow, this may just have enough power to crush the alien's armor.

"I will not be beaten your puny weapons!" Said the alien. Then he laughed.

That was my chance. His guard was down. I quickly aimed and pulled the trigger.

"Don't mess with me you scum!" I said as I pulled the trigger. When the alien noticed what I did, he tried to catch the sword. But it was too late, it already went through his armor, killing him. After I killed him, the sword went back in my hands, regular size, and the crossbow turned into 2 seperate keys.

"Earl, you okay?" She said while walking towards me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where'd you get the key?" I asked while I gave her back the key.

"From Red, you should keep it. It was a weapon."

"Nope, Red gave it to you for a reason."

"Ok then. Red also told me that you can only use this for 5 minutes per hour."

"What? That's lame. So if you use it, what will it be?"

"Bow and arrow, I think."

"Sweet. Now lets go to the portal before it closes."

And we through the portal to get to the ship. Good thing no other aliens went through.