Chapter 15 - Sunny Days 🔞

A/N: Second part is the only part with mature content. The rest are safe for all ages. The second part has both safe and mature content so I will include an author's note where mature content starts and where it stops in case you wish to skip it.

After Edward left that night to watch Bella sleep, Christina was out on the balcony when she felt herself copy two new gifts. She gasped in surprise. 

Jasper heard her gasp and speed to her from their room. "Chris. What's wrong?" Jasper asks her quickly. The rest of the coven came as well.

"I just copied two gifts." Christina tells him. "One is tracking. I don't know what the other gift is." Christina felt uneasy. Feeling her uneasiness, Jasper pulled her into his arms. Christina snuggled into him.

"So at least two unknown vampires are nearby." Esme said worried. 

"There was that animal attack in Mason County. It could have been a nomad." Rosalie says.

"Based on the report I saw, it is possible." Carlisle said. "We will just have to be cautious." 

The rest of the family left the balcony, and Jasper asked Christina, "How about we go hunting darlin'?"

Christina smiled up at him, "I'd love to." She leaned up like she was going to kiss him, but right before their lips met, she sped off laughing.

Jasper looked stunned for a second before he shook his head, chuckling. "My little tease." He said to himself before speeding off after her with a smile.

Monday was sunny, so none of the Cullen coven could go to school

Monday was sunny, so none of the Cullen coven could go to school. Christina and Jasper played a few rounds of chess before Jasper went to play video games with Emmett. Alice and Clayton were together, and Christina did not want to know what they were doing. Carlisle was reading, and Esme was designing a new building project. Christina joined Rosalie in the garage and hung out with her while she was fixing up a car. She has been waiting all day to go for the sun to go down so she could hunt. She was going to bring a few bottles to fill since the Cullen coven would be able to go to school the next day.

The sun finally set, so Christina grabbed her bag that had the bottles in it and went hunting. She caught the scent of the mountain lion and easily tracked it using the tracking ability she recently copied. It's like she was able to predict its next move. She quickly caught and killed it. Using her hydrokinesis, she manipulated the blood to fill all the bottles she brought. Afterwards, she drained the rest of the mountain lion for herself. She put the bottles in her bag. She was still hungry, so she continued hunting.

At the Cullen house, Jasper was looking for his wife. He found his brother-in-law and asked, "Have you seen, Chris?"

"Not since earlier. She is probably out hunting. She said something this morning about going out when the sun went down." Clayton tells him.