Chapter 22 - Back in Forks

Jasper, Emmett, Clayton, Alice, and Christina all went back to Forks. When they got to the house, Rosalie and Esme were waiting. They told them what happened with James and how Carlisle and Edward were with Bella at the hospital. Then, Christina told them about what she discovered about Bella.

"So she is just using him?" Rosalie asks.

"I believe so. She wants to become a vampire and she knows Edward can give that to her. If he refuses, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get one of us to change her."

"How sure are you about this?" Esme asks

"My lie detection never fails. The only time someone can lie to me is if they don't know they are lying in the first place."

"Which means they aren't technically lying. They are telling you what they think is the truth." Clayton says

"Exactly....Bella wants to be a vampire. She wants to be young and beautiful forever...She thinks Edward is the best way to do that."

"Have you told Edward this?" Esme asks.

"I haven't gotten a chance to. After we defeated the tracker, we came straight here and Edward followed Carlisle and Bella to the hospital."

"Are you going to tell him? He should know." Emmett says.

"I will when he gets back. Who knows if he will believe me though. Since Bella has arrived, Edward has changed." Christina said.

A few days later, Jasper was playing video games with Emmett and Christina was cleaning behind them, she was helping Esme clean the house

A few days later, Jasper was playing video games with Emmett and Christina was cleaning behind them, she was helping Esme clean the house. Christina suddenly felt danger coming her way, she looks up to see Edward running at her to attack her. She quickly dodged his attack and threw him into the wall. Jasper quickly got up and sped to stand protectively in front of her. "What the hell, Edward?!"  Christina exclaims.

Carlisle sped in at that moment. "You threatened Bella!" Edward yells at Christina.

Christina looks confused. "No I didn't." She says shaking her head.

"Yes you did! She told me that you said she wasn't my mate and if she didn't leave me alone that you would kill her." 

Christina laughed at the absurdity before calming down. "I never once threatened her. I did say that she was your blood singer and therefore not your mate. But I didn't threaten to kill her."

"You're lying!" He growls out. Causing Jasper to growl back at him warningly.

"No I'm not. I don't lie. If I did threaten her, I would come out and say it."

"Tina, doesn't lie to us, Edward. The only time she has ever kept something from us is if it was a surprise. She wouldn't lie about Bella." Clayton defends.

"Bella is lying though. About a lot." Christina tells him

"What do you mean?" Carlisle asks and Edwards looks furious. He only hasn't attacked her yet because of Jasper protecting her. He was always scared of Jasper.