Chapter 25 - The Aftermath 🔞

Jasper pinned Christina to a tree and deepened their kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled back, feeling guilty over what happened.

"I can't believe I almost attacked her." Jasper says, looking down, feeling guilty.

"That was not your fault." Christina says

"I was the one that almost attacked her, Chris!" Jasper says frustrated while running a hand through his hair. Then he sadly says, "I'm a monster."

"You are NOT a monster, Jasper Whitlock!" Christina says sternly, and Jasper looks at her.

"I tried to attack her, Chris." He repeats sadly.

"And it wasn't your fault!" She yells and then quicker grabs a hold of Jasper, spinning them around, and pins him by his neck to the tree she was leaning on. "You listen to me, Jasper Whitlock. You are NOT at fault. You were feeling everyone's hunger for her blood, on top of your own, especially Edward's. He always craves her blood. He craves it more than any of us. You were a victim of your gift. You are NOT a monster. You are the farthest thing from a monster. Do you understand me?" Christina asks sternly. Jasper just looks at her wide-eyed, so Christina asks again, tightening her grip on his neck. "I said, do you understand me?"

Jasper's eyes go back to a normal size and he smiles at her and says, "I understand darlin'."

"Good then, say it." Jasper stays silent. "Say it, and you better believe it. Say. it." She demands

"I'm not a monster." Jasper says, and Christina can tell he believes it because her lie detection doesn't go off.

"Good. And don't you ever forget it." Christina says, dropping her hand from his neck.

Jasper grabs her by the hips and pulls her against his body. He smirks and says to her, "You're sexy when you're mad and when you're taking control like that."

Christina laughs. "You liked that, huh?"

"Sure did, darlin'." He says, running his nose along her neck. He kisses her neck before saying in a seductive tone. "Why don't we finish what we started before?" He then kisses the back of her ear, and Christina moans.

"Please." Christina says, and Jasper smirks, pulling back to look her in the eyes.

A/N: MATURE CONTENT. SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE.

Jasper brings Christina in a heated kiss before switching their positions against the tree. He lifts her up, and she wraps her legs around his waist as he pins her back against the tree.

Christina starts to quickly undo the buttons on his shirt. She pushes both his shirt and jacket off his shoulders and lets her hands roam her mate's tone chest and back. Jasper growls in pleasure as her nails scratch against his back.

Jasper pulled the top of Christina's dress down to her waist, exposing her bra. Then he moved his lips from hers and down along her jaw to her collarbone and above her chest.  He didn't undo the bra. Instead, he just ripped it right off of her body.

Christina gasp, "Jasper!"

"I'll buy you a new one, darlin'. Hell, I'll buy you the whole store." He says before going back to dragging his lips across her body.

Jasper took her left nipple into his mouth. He licked, bit, and sucked on it while he imitated the same movements on the other nipple with his hand. Christina was moaning in pleasure from his movements. He decided to switch breasts and bit her nipple and pull it as he moved away from it, causing a loud moan from his wife. He smirked and went to give her right nipple the same treatment.