Chapter 126: Sehun's Confession

"I agree with you."

Xu Mengya smiled and blew her husband an air kiss. Although she knew that her husband always agreed with whatever she said, she still felt very happy to hear his opinion.

Lisa let out a breath of relief and she smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook also placed one hand onto her hand and grinned at her. Although he never worried about this meeting much, he was also glad that his parents supported him and his love.

The rest of the meal went by really smoothly and Lisa had a great time. Xu Mengya was extremely nice and friendly, and Lisa felt that she was very lucky that Jungkook's mom wasn't some mean and horrible person.

Jungkook and Gu Hanyu left the room to go pay after the meal and Lisa was left inside the room with Xu Mengya.

Xu Mengya wiped her lips and moved her chair over to Lisa, "Lili, next time you should come over to my house to eat."

Lisa smiled, "Sure!"

The two of them stood up and left the room. When they reached the front desk, they saw the worker hand two credit cards back to the two men standing across from her.

Gu Hanyu took one of them and Jungkook took the other.

Lisa blinked a few times. Did Jungkook and Gu Hanyu pay separately?

She looked towards Xu Mengya, who didn't seem to care. This family was. . . interesting.

The four of them walked out of the restaurant and to the parking lot. They stopped in front of Gu Hanyu and Xu Mengya's car and Xu Mengya grabbed onto both of Lisa's hands.

"Lili, you have to come over and visit me often."

Lisa smiled, "Of course!"

"Next week!" Xu Mengya clapped her hands together, "Kook, you have to bring my daughter-in-law to our house next week Saturday!"

Jungkook raised one eyebrow, "Why?"

Xu Mengya's eyes widened, "You stupid guy! I want to play with my daughter-in-law! Is there a problem?"

Jungkook frowned, "No."

"Good! Honey, let's go!" Xu Mengya waved goodbye to Lisa before getting into the car with Gu Hanyu.

Only after the car had left did Jungkook and Lisa get into a car and drive off.

Inside the car, Lisa was in a very good mood as she turned on the radio.

Jungkook drove with one hand and held onto Lisa's hand with the other, "Do you want to go to my parent's house next week?"

"Sure!" Lisa actually really liked Auntie Xu and her personality.

Jungkook licked his lips before nodding his head.

---

The black car stopped in front of the He mansion and Lisa removed her seatbelt. She was about to step out of the car when a hand suddenly turned her face back to the left.

Her eyes widened when her lips suddenly touched. . . Jungkook's lips!

She sucked a breath in as she felt her heart speed up. Jungkook's body was twisted over as he pushed himself up using the back of the passenger seat.

After a very long kiss, he pulled away and smiled extremely sexily.

Lisa gulped and glared at him, "What was that for?!"

Jungkook licked his lips with a smile, "Nothing, just wanted a kiss."

Lisa scrunched her face up, "So shameless!"