Chapter 140: Steamy situation

Inside Lisa's room, a very steamy situation was going on right now.

Jungkook's body was on top of Lisa, and he was staring into her eyes piercingly. Meanwhile, Lisa had both hands on his chest, trying to push him away, but failing.

She turned her head to one side to avoid looking at him.

"I'm wrong, Kook. . . Forgive me!"

However, her soft and sweet voice only made Jungkook furrow his eyebrows as he gulped.

--- A few minutes ago

Lisa was scrolling through social media as she waited for Jungkook to finish his shower.

Suddenly, she received a message from Wu Minger. It was first a video and then she sent a message.

'You should film this with President Jeon! I swear it will look even better and hotter than this! Ah, my soul!'

Lisa raised one eyebrow as she clicked into the video.

It was the type of short videos that could be found on social media, and Lisa guessed that it was probably a romantic couple video.

The guy was sitting on the bed and then the girl walked over. She pressed one hand down onto the bed and leaned forward in an attempt to seduce the guy.

Then, the guy suddenly flipped her over so he was on top, leaning onto the girl. There was a smooth transition and when he turned, his clothes magically disappeared so his upper body was naked!

Lisa pressed her lips together excitedly as she covered her mouth with one hand.

The abs! The chest! The arms! Ahh!! Lisa's heart couldn't help but flutter at the sight of amazing male bodies on social media, even though she had seen better.

'AHH! That guy's body is so good! Where did you find this video?! Send the account to me!'

After sending the message to Wu Minger, Lisa rewatched the video again.

Lisa had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from actually screaming. The dark lighting and background music just made it even more exciting!

She kicked her legs around excitedly as she replayed it again. She was so immersed in the video she didn't realize that someone had finished his shower and stepped out of the bathroom already.

When he saw her rolling around on the bed, Jungkook raised an eyebrow curiously and walked over, snatching the phone away from her.

"Ah!" Lisa reached for her phone and turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"What are you looking at?"

Lisa's eyes darted around nervously as she reached for her phone again, "Nothing! Nothing!"

This only made Jungkook more suspicious as he played the video high into the air so Lisa couldn't reach. As Lisa heard the background music of the video play, she slowly closed her eyes and pressed her lips together in despair.

Jungkook's face darkened as he watched the video, and when it ended, he raised one eyebrow and glanced at Lisa.

Lisa looked down guiltily and noticed him place her phone back onto the nightstand.

Then, there was silence.

Lisa looked up and gasped when she saw Jungkook unbuttoning the top of his black silk pajamas.

She pushed herself down into the blankets further, "What are you doing?"

Jungkook didn't respond as he continued to unbutton his shirt. He reached the last button and removed the shirt off, throwing it onto the bed.