Chapter 135: White Lotus card

"Good night!"

Jungkook grinned and got out of bed to close the lights. When he returned he hugged her from behind and gently kissed her neck, making her flinch because it was a sensitive spot.

"Good night."

---

The days passed by quickly and Lisa went to filming and spent time with Jungkook. More than a week had passed since Li Huiran left the house, and everything was going well.

One day, Lisa returned home after eating dinner with Jungkook and she saw Bai Jiawei sitting with Eunha in the living room.

When Bai Jiawei noticed her, he quickly stood up from the couch and smiled.

"Lili, come and sit down."

Lisa suspiciously walked over and took a seat. She didn't have a good feeling about this meeting from the smug look on Eunha's face.

"What is it?"

Bai Jiawei cleared his throat and straightened his back a little, "I will be taking your Auntie Li back home tomorrow."

There was a moment of silence as Lisa processed the information. What?!

However, she remained a calm expression on her face as she gently raised one eyebrow.

"Why?"

Eunha cut in this time with a triumphant smile on her face, "Because my mom has recognized her mistakes and dad decided to give her a second chance!"

Lisa immediately knew that it was Eunha's persuasion that caused Bai Jiawei to suddenly change his mind and decide to be generous enough to bring Li Huiran home.

However, she still had to give it one more try.

"But dad, what if Auntie Li tries to wrongly accuse me again when she comes back. I don't know why, but Auntie Li seems to not like me very much and even tried to scheme against me!" Lisa looked down pitifully, pulling out her white lotus card.

She then muttered, "Plus, she lied to you. . ."

Bai Jiawei sighed and glanced at Eunha, who pressed her lips together.

"Dad, mom recognizes her mistakes now! She told me she would never do it again! Plus, what would you tell outsiders if they figure out that my mom got kicked out! That would only be a slap to the face to you and our family!"

Bai Jiawei nodded his head slightly, "Lisa, don't worry. Your Auntie Li knows her mistakes now, and she won't do it again. As the daughter of the Kim family, you should be forgiving, so forgive your Auntie Li."

Lisa knew that further discussion wouldn't be necessary since Bai Jiawei had already made his decision, so she nodded her head reluctantly.

"Well, I hope she has a safe trip home tomorrow. I'm going to go get ready for bed."

She stood up from the couch and walked up the stairs, entering her room and closing the door a little louder than usual.

When she entered her room, Lisa's expression immediately turned cold as she walked into her closet.

She dropped her bag and changed into her pajamas before walking out and sitting on her bed.

Li Huiran was coming back?

This was definitely not something Lisa expected. Although the plan failed to get Bai Jiawei to divorce Li Huiran, she still thought that it would at least have Li Huiran stay out of the He mansion for the time being.