Chapter 136: Taste has changed

"Welcome, Auntie Li."

Li Huiran narrowed her eyes and let go of her daughter's hand as she walked over to Lisa. Bai Jiawei wasn't down yet so Li Huiran didn't hide her disdain and anger at Lisa.

However, Lisa didn't care as she yawned and crossed her arms together.

"Kim! La! Lisa!" Li Huiran said through gritted teeth.

"What? Did you have a good time outside, Auntie Li? It doesn't seem like it. Your wrinkles seem to have increased in these few days."

Li Huiran's face darkened even more as she clenched her fists together. Of course she didn't have a good time in that cramped hotel room! But she was back now!

Li Huiran scoffed, "It seems like I underestimated you, Lisa. You are a little smarter than your dumb mother."

Lisa's grin completely disappeared when she heard Li Huiran mention her mother. Her expression turned so cold that Li Huiran took a step back from fear.

Maybe it was because she was hanging around Jungkook too often now, but her expression now was very similar to Jungkook's when he was angry.

"You aren't worthy enough to talk about my mother, Li Huiran. A stray chicken stays forever a chicken. It will never become the phoenix."

Lisa's grin reappeared, but she still had a cold and mocking expression.

"Enjoy your stay here at the Kim mansion," Lisa said, emphasizing the word "Kim".

"It won't last long."

With that, Lisa walked straight past Li Huiran, bumping into her shoulder. She sat down at the dining table and elegantly unfolded the napkin, placing it into her lap.

A worker carried out the breakfast upon seeing Lisa sit down, and she began to eat without waiting for the others.

Li Huiran turned around and glared at her, still shaking slightly from Lisa's scary expression. She straightened her back slightly and walked up the stairs to go find Bai Jiawei.

A few minutes later, Li Huiran walked down the stairs, following closely behind Bai Jiawei, who had a frown on his face.

They sat down at the dining table and all began to eat.

The room was silent for a long time, and it made Li Huiran feel kind of awkward.

She cleared her throat and asked, "So, how have you guys been recently?"

Lisa swallowed her food and smiled, "Great!"

The smile on Li Huiran's face stiffened, and she turned to Bai Jiawei, "Jiawei, I know what I did wrong now, and I feel very bad for what I did."

Bai Jiawei sighed and stood up from the table, "I know. I'm going to work now."

He walked away and grabbed his bag before leaving the house. After Bai Jiawei had disappeared, Lisa also left the dining table and walked up the stairs into her room.

Filming started at night so she had a lot of time in her hands.

Lisa fell down onto her bed and wrapped herself up inside her blankets. Suddenly, she shot her eyes open and hopped out of bed.

After changing into clothes to go out, she grabbed her bag and left the house.

She stopped the car after several minutes of driving in front of a cake shop.

What else better was there to do besides eating?!

Lisa parked the car and hopped out, walking into the shop. This was one of her favorite cake shops, and she had probably tried every single product they offered.