Chapter 134: Li Eunha and Li Huiran

Xu Mengya smiled as she spoke.

Lisa felt her cheeks warm up a little and she immediately understood what Xu Mengya meant. But. . .

"If that stupid Jeon dares to bully you, just call me! I will help you to scold him!" Xu Mengya glared at Jungkook, who was speaking to his dad not so far away.

Lisa also looked his way and saw Jungkook turn his head around to look at her. Their eyes met midair and Lisa quickly looked away.

She looked at Xu Mengya and said, "Thank you, Auntie Xu."

'Thank you for being so considerate and caring towards me. . . Thank you for making me feel loved.'

Xu Mengya held Lisa's hands inside hers and smiled, "Silly girl, don't thank me. Remember to come to visit and play with me!"

"Okay!"

Xu Mengya grinned, "It's getting later. You two should go home now."

Lisa nodded her head. From what Xu Mengya said, it almost sounded like Jungkook and her were a married couple!

Lisa and Jungkook entered the car together and Lisa waved a final goodbye to Xu Mengya and Jeon Hanyu.

Xu Mengya and Jeon Hanyu watched as the car slowly drove off and disappeared. The two of them returned back into the house and entered their room.

They sat down together on the bed and Xu Mengya rested her head onto Jeon Hanyu's shoulder, "Honey, I really like Lili."

Jeon Hanyu nodded his head slightly.

"Let's have Jungkook marry her."

Jeon Hanyu nodded his head again.

"Then have them give birth to a cute grandson and granddaughter for us."

Jeon Hanyu nodded his head once again.

Xu Mengya was lost inside her own imagination, and she didn't even notice the way the man next to her was staring at her.

At last, Jeon Hanyu pulled Xu Mengya over and turned her head over to look at him.

"What?!"

"You have escaped too many times. Don't you think we should. . ."

Xu Mengya's eyes widened as she immediately sensed the danger coming up.

"Hahahaha. . . honey, what are you talking about?"

Jeon Hanyu raised one eyebrow, "What do you think I'm talking about?"

"It's still daytime, Jeon Hanyu!"

"Doesn't matter." Jeon Hanyu immediately pressed Xu Mengya onto the bed and she shrieked in surprise. He then flipped around so he was on top of her and pressed down onto her.

---

It was already almost time for dinner when Lisa and Jungkook returned to the Xihe Estates. They parted ways as Lisa wanted to eat dinner at the He mansion.

Li Huiran was gone and Eunha rarely came down for dinner anymore. How nice was that?

Several days had passed already and Bai Jiawei wasn't extremely mad anymore. He would still frown when he saw Eunha, but nothing more than that.

He rarely came down for dinner too, and Lisa assumed that it was probably because he was remorsing over his nonexistent "son".

Lisa entered the house and saw the dining room to be empty like she expected. She sat down and a worker came out with several plates of food.