Chapter 131: Grandpa Wei's Wise Words

It landed right under Bai Jiawei's feet.

Eunha gasped and took a step back, and Bai Jiawei furrowed his eyebrows when he saw what it was.

Li Huiran's eyes widened in shock and her mouth fell open. Bai Jiawei slowly lifted his head up to look at Li Huiran, and when their eyes met, Li Huiran looked away guiltily.

Lisa took a deep breath and sighed, obviously not surprised.

Eunha gulped and took a step forward, bending down slightly. However, Bai Jiawei noticed and he flung his arm back, pushing Eunha away aggressively.

Bai Jiawei then bent down himself and slowly picked up the bag of blood. His hands were stained with the red liquid, and he took a look at his hands.

His eyes slowly moved up to look at Li Huiran, and he was about to say something when there was a knock at the door.

A man wearing a doctor outfit stood at the door, and he cleared his throat, "Excuse me. Where is the patient?"

Lisa noticed two nurses behind him carrying a stretcher.

Bai Jiawei scoffed, "Patient? Which patient would put a blood transfusion bag underneath their clothes?!"

Bai Jiawei threw the bag at Li Huiran, who took a step back in shock.

Li Huiran quickly lunged forward and grabbed onto Bai Jiawei's hands, "Jiawei! Jiawei, it's not what you think!"

Bai Jiawei pushed Li Huiran away and looked up at Doctor Wei, "Mr. Wei, will you please check her? Check how the child. . . inside her stomach is doing?"

From behind him, Eunha slowly walked towards Li Huiran.

However, when she was a few steps away, Bai Jiawei suddenly raised his arm and screamed, "If you dare go forward one more step!"

Eunha gasped and backed down.

Lisa smiled and looked at Doctor Wei, "Grandpa Wei, please help check Auntie Li and the. . . baby."

Doctor Wei bent down and was about to grab Li Huiran's hand, but she jumped away.

"No!"

"Stay still!" Bai Jiawei screamed, his tone very cold and scary.

Li Huiran froze and Doctor Wei took this opportunity to place three fingers onto her wrist to take her pulse. After several seconds, Doctor Wei stood up and cleared his throat.

"From the pulse, I cannot tell that she is pregnant. However, to be sure, it is better to go to the hospital to get an ultrasound."

Li Huiran collapsed onto the ground and broke into tears.

Meanwhile, the doctor that had just arrived in the ambulance was in confusion.

"Excuse me, what is going on?"

Bai Jiawei sighed, "Sorry, there must have been a mistake. You escort the doctor out of the house."

The maid standing nearby nodded and led the workers down the stairs and out of the Kim mansion.

"I think my job is also done. I will be leaving now," Doctor Wei said.

"Thank you, Mr. Wei." Bai Jiawei bowed down slightly and Doctor Wei also left the room.

Lisa watched as Doctor Wei left and straightened her back a little, "I'll escort Grandpa Wei out of the house."

Bai Jiawei glanced at her before nodding.

Outside the Kim mansion, Lisa and Doctor Wei both stopped walking.

Grandpa Wei sighed, "I was your grandfather's private doctor and his friend. I watched you grow up from a little baby to a woman. I treat you like my own granddaughter."