Blurb

Redemption–the only known human mate who got rejected by a werewolf Alpha. He chose a female werewolf to be his Luna and proposed for Redemption to become his mistress instead. Betrayed, bullied, and imprisoned in the Alpha's tower, Redemption found a way to escape. The pack of the cruel Alpha chased her to death. Fortunately, her life was saved by a passing mysterious stranger. With the help of this mysterious stranger, Redemption's life changed forever when her body acquired special abilities. Using Redemption's newly gained powers, she vowed to help others who suffered abuse and other forms of torment at the hands of their oppressors.

Alekxus Oxalis–the pureblood son of the Alpha and Luna of Oxalis Pack, an influential and powerful pack well-loved in the werewolf society called, The Forest. The first time he saw Redemption, Alekxus knew and recognized Redemption as his mate. But after everything she went through at the hands of the cruel Alpha, the woman didn't want to be shackled by the mate bond again and she refused to believe that she had another mate. Alekxus didn't let this deter him. He was determined to pursue Redemption and show her that he was different. He would protect his mate from anyone who dared hurt her again no matter the cost.

Kaizon Oleander–the cruel Alpha who rejected his mate. He was cunning and manipulative, and he hid secrets dating back to the very first of his kind. Not only was he a pureblood Alpha, but he was also a close-blood relative to one of the most powerful leaders of The Forest. Devoted to his werewolf family, the Oleander Pack, and surrounded by tragedies, his pack remained his priority. He rejected his mate for reasons he couldn't speak about, and if they met again, he vowed to try to fix what he broke.

But nothing went according to plan, because in the world of werewolves and other supernatural, even the truth could be twisted and mangled until it is no longer recognizable.