Chapter 40 - Additional Chapter I

SHE WHO GOT REJECTED - ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS

*this is only a preview. before reading, refresh your memory of SWGR by re-reading it.

❗MATURE warning. trigger warning: r@pe

Chapter 40 - "Blood of My Blood"

--PREVIEW ONLY--

#1

[Wirron]

I walked in the hallway and everyone fled when they saw me approaching. I savored the view of scared cockroaches in human form. I love watching their comfort disappear, replaced by surprise, worry, and fear, every time they see me, the great leader of the Werewolf Council.

Ang swerte kasi ng mga 'yan. Parelax-relax lang. Mukhang mga walang problema. Life must be fair but it was never fair. All I remember is loss and suffering. Why is it not the same with others? Bakit sila lang ang masaya? Paano maging masaya? I tried. I tried to be like them. I tried to find ways to be happy, but all of it failed. That's unfair. It's unfair that it's only me who is suffering. Dapat sila rin.

Dapat kayo rin.

Kakatapos lang ng isa na namang pagpupulong. Meetings are all words. Anong magagawa ng mga salita? Words are useless. Ang kailangan ay aksyon at dahas. I'm sick of those meetings! I'm sick of everything! Hindi ko alam kung bakit pa kailangan ng mga pagpupulong gayong napakabihira namang kumpleto ang Council. That fvcker is always absent. His attendance is literally once in a blue moon.

Council Leader.

Zerfes.

That motherfvcker!

Iniisip ko pa lang siya, kumukulo na ang dugo ko! He's the best example of life's unfairness. I look at that guy and my blood boils. He is so carefree with a reason.

He doesn't need to worry about anything because he is so damn powerful. My werewolves, the vampirs, witches, and warlocks have special abilities, but Zerfes, he's on another level. He made us. He'd given us these abilities. We are just his experiments. Our powers are nothing compared to his. Hindi nga namin alam kung anong klase siyang nilalang. Kung paano niya nagagawa ang mga ito. May nagturo ba sa kaniya? For all I know, it's possible he's not even from here. He's not from this world.

I should have proceeded a long time ago with my assassination attempt on him. I have this plan in my head. Loyal lapdogs I'll use as tools to execute the plan. The plan to kill the Council Leader and take his powers and throne. Reka's master conspired with me and we arrived at the conclusion that it was possible. Go signal ko lang ang hinihintay. It might be time to execute it. Punong-puno na ako kay Zerfes. If he couldn't do his job as the Council Leader properly, I'd do it in his place.

Speaking of Reka's master, Shareen, well, she's good. Zerfes originally offered the position as the leader of Witch Council to Shareen, but Shareen refused. The b!tch is really good at both witchery and in bed. Sa sobrang sarap niya sa kama, natatabunan ng sarap ng pagtatalik namin ang aking mga problema. She might have done witchery on her own pvssy too that's why she's one of my best fvckmates. Witches, you could never trust them. Kaya hindi ko aprubado ang Red Hood na 'yon para sa Alpha ng aking pack. She's just a lowly bitch just like the rest of the witches. Their pvssies are just great to eat and fvck. Their boobs too lalo na kung matatambok. But it ends there. Kaya nang nakarating sa akin ang balitang tuluyan nang nabaliw ang Red Hood na 'yon dahil sa pagkamatay ng tagapagmana ng Oxalis Pack, ah, it made my day. She deserves to suffer for bewitching the boy. That boy is weakling but he's my only living descendant. I can't help but care for him a bit. Doesn't matter if Red Hood is his mate. A witch isn't a suitable Luna, especially a Luna for the greatest pack in the werewolf society. Saka ang mga mate na 'yan ay mga walang silbi. All they're good at is dying.