Chapter 17.1

Part 17.1 (tamed version)

Sa sobrang gulat, hindi ako makagalaw at biglang napa-awang ang aking bibig. He took that chance to turn the kiss deeper that now his tongue is inside my mouth. Pausing the kiss, but still with our mouths brushing against each other because of our nearness, he commented, "Mas masarap nga 'yong sushi mo."

Mas bumilis ang pintig ng puso ko. Did he just also eat the sushi that I already munched in my mouth as he kissed me?

Muli siyang sumunggab at hinahalikan na naman ako nang malalim. I didn't notice earlier but I seemed to slide down on his lap, magkalapat na ang dibdib namin and underneath me, he feel so damn hot and hard.

My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, hinihimas ko na pala ang likuran ni Alekxus. I'm tracing his back with my palm, memorizing his body. Nasa ilalim na rin ng suot kong t-shirt ang isang kamay ni Alekxus, caressing the skin just underneath my breasts. His kisses remained deep, his tongue poking all corners of my mouth. Sa sobrang tindi ng halik niya, nagsisimula nang mamaga ang labi ko.

Saglit kaming nahinto upang sumagap ng hangin.

"We shouldn't be doing this." mutawi ko habang naghahabol ng hininga.

"Just tell me to stop, my Redemption, I'm a slave to any of your commands."

His utter submission is not helping.

Nang wala akong naisagot, Alekxus took that as a signal to continue. But rather than our position earlier, I am now underneath him on the bed, my hands tracing paths back and forth on his shoulders and arms.

Alekxus hungrily watched the way my body responds to him. He would occasionally licked his lips.

"What's happening to me?" It came out sounding like a moan.

Sinunggaban ni Alekxus ang leeg ko at siniil niya ito ng halik. Napapaiktad ako sa tuwing hinihila ng labi niya ang balat. He's giving me hickeys, lots of hickeys.

"I told you you're mine, my Redemption." He groaned in between fevered kisses on my neck. "You're my mate."

That's not possible. I already had a mate. A mate who rejected me. A broken bond should never heal. The rejected mate would feel the pain coming from the broken bond as long as he or she lives. Most of the times, the pain becomes too much that dying is the only thing that brings relief.

There should also be only one mate for every werewolves or humans associated with werewolves.

But that's not what happened to me and something new it seems is happening still.

Hindi ko maggawang utusan siya na tumigil. I want this. I want what he's doing to me. I freaking crave it more than those sushi. Want and crave...those are even weak words to describe how much I need this, how much I need this man right now.

His hands went on the garter of my pajama, stopping there, waiting for resistance, even his kisses on my neck stopped. Napaungol ako sa inis dahil sa paghinto niya. Chuckling, Alekxus resumed his ministration and now he has pushed down my cotton pajama to my feet. I easily kicked it away.

Alekxus removed his face from my neck at lumingon sa bandang baba upang pagmasdan ang walang saplot kong mga hita. His mouth opened in ecstasy as his gaze centered on my center, my black lacy underwear our only barrier.

His control seemingly snapped. His movement blurred and the next thing I know, while still wearing his loose towel, Alekxus is now dry humping me. Despite of the clothing barriers, I could feel his length and hardness against my aching center. Biting my lips, I watched the movements of his hips thrusting against me. I found myself grinding against him in return, meeting his thrusts.